Going Public

Crank Girl

Aug 18, 2005
I'm as good as my word. Sarah wouldn't stop PM ing me, so for the benefit of all you perverts, here's one of her mesages, and before you ask, no we are not the same person..All you geeks can check this with your IP addresses or whatever.
See attached

That does not prove anything.

Only an admin can prove otherwise since they have the log of the IP addresses.

Crank Girl said:
I'm as good as my word. Sarah wouldn't stop PM ing me, so for the benefit of all you perverts, here's one of her mesages, and before you ask, no we are not the same person..All you geeks can check this with your IP addresses or whatever.
See attached

It is still just a question and not a demand. I ask people to kiss my butt all the time.
I am fairly certain that they won't or I wouldn't ask.

No evidence of what you claimed in that PM. I've said that to a friend and he and I both knew it was not some big come on. You are going to have to do better then that to convince us.

Crank Girl said:
Well there was this as well (not to mention the godammed pictures) :mad: :mad:
Did you mention pictures? I'm not convinced until I see some photos.....

badkarma said:
Did you mention pictures? I'm not convinced until I see some photos.....
Hell why not, i've started now and at least the PMs seemed to have stpped:)

Crank Girl said:
Hell why not, i've started now and at least the PMs seemed to have stpped:)

Sure is a funny looking seatpost ,there in the middle. Is that cabon or aluminum?

SilentShifter said:
Not sure, looks pretty rigid though:eek:

I figure it is for a MTB with built in shock absorbers. I think I have seen one of those.
Shocked ribbed for your comfort.

shannons dad said:
I dunno, looks like one of them elastomer suspension seatposts with a rubber boot to keep the water out.

I think the thread title should be changed by dropping the L out of public.