Going Public

jhuskey said:
I actually would digress to the wisdom of Gil at this point.
It is unfortunate that he usually dissapears until Monday morning ,OZ time, at this point.
Guinea Pigs are ok in this scenario but with small animals like that a role of duct tape of is useful to avert explosions.
Yep, Hamsters being a classic example.

jhuskey said:
Yes and PETA is all over the whole concept. I don't understand.
I don't think we have PETA's in the antipodes. Are they furry and easy to catch?

Correct me if I'm wrong. But, SWMBO? Is that short for 'Some Womans Mother Born of an Ostrich? Assuming that is the case, wouldn't that make us mother f@ckers? Wouldn't the cooking oil stick to it's feathers? Add to that, a guinea pig, a hamster AND a PETA? Not to mention the two lesbians? And a tandem? With a suspension seatpost. Isn't that going to get cramped? And potentially dangerous? Imagine if something were to get knocked up? Jesus, what kind of offspring would emerge? And lets not forget the legal implications. Interacial interspecies gangbangs with unusual sex toys. Thats illegal isn't it?

shannons dad said:
Correct me if I'm wrong. But, SWMBO? Is that short for 'Some Womans Mother Born of an Ostrich? Assuming that is the case, wouldn't that make us mother f@ckers? Wouldn't the cooking oil stick to it's feathers? Add to that, a guinea pig, a hamster AND a PETA? Not to mention the two lesbians? And a tandem? With a suspension seatpost. Isn't that going to get cramped? And potentially dangerous? Imagine if something were to get knocked up? Jesus, what kind of offspring would emerge? And lets not forget the legal implications. Interacial interspecies gangbangs with unusual sex toys. Thats illegal isn't it?

Sounds like a perfectly acceptable concept. In California,of course.

......And I used to juggle chainsaws 'til I was cut out of the act!

JohnO said:
Speaking of marginal jobs... I once worked on a fishing boat, baiting hooks. Not much of a job, but I worked hard at it, and was eventually promoted to the exaulted position of Master Baiter.

SWMBO= "so we must be oral"

shannons dad said:
Correct me if I'm wrong. But, SWMBO? implications. Interacial interspecies with unusual toys. Thats illegal isn't it?

Hypnospin said:
SWMBO= "so we must be oral"
Ooooh! Ooooh! I know this one!

A friend of mine calls his wife this: She Who Must Be Obeyed. :D

BTW, you guys are all nuts. I think I'm going to like it here.

Bett

Batgirl77 said:
BTW, you guys are all nuts.
Ever get the feeling that someone has been spying on you whilst you're showering?

Come on Bett, admit it.

p.s. we're only swollen because our saddles are ****. :D

Batgirl77 said:

Bett
Batgirl? Wow! Suddenly I find myself thinking of slinky women in black skin-tight rubber suits........................ooooooooooooooooohhhhhh I need some ice.......:D

Batgirl77 said:

A friend of mine calls his wife this: She Who Must Be Obeyed...
10 points, Batgirl. Next question - Can anyone point to an origin of this phrase that pre-dates it being used by 'Arfur' Daley in the Pommie TV series 'Minder' back in the 70's? For a bonus point - Does anyone still own a Pommie Ford Capri?

Batgirl77 said:

Bett

My Psychiatrist called me nuts,but he doesn't anymore as a matter of fact he doesn't insult anybody these days.
Hahahahahahaha.
He did have nice hair. I made some nice fishing lures out of it.

jhuskey said:
My Psychiatrist called me nuts,but he doesn't anymore as a matter of fact he doesn't insult anybody these days.
Hahahahahahaha.
He did have nice hair. I made some nice fishing lures out of it.
NUTTER!!!!!!! :D

EoinC said:
10 points, Batgirl. Next question - Can anyone point to an origin of this phrase that pre-dates it being used by 'Arfur' Daley in the Pommie TV series 'Minder' back in the 70's? For a bonus point - Does anyone still own a Pommie Ford Capri?
It's from a novel 'She' by Henry Rider Haggard first published in 1887.

shannons dad said:
Ooops. Sorry JH. Didn't mean to offend.:eek:

I was just trying to be humorous ,as if you seem to know me. I am not really any crazier than the rest of you guys but actually find little comfort in that thought.

jhuskey said:
...I am not really any crazier than the rest of you guys but actually find little comfort in that thought.
And nor you should, you poor demented soul... :rolleyes: