Going Public

jhuskey said:
I was just trying to be humorous ,as if you seem to know me. I am not really any crazier than the rest of you guys but actually find little comfort in that thought.
Noooo ya daft bugger!!! I wasn't implying that you were an actual fruitcake!! No no no no no!!:D Unless you have actually tried tying 2 naked cooking oil covered lesbians to your handlebars....

jhuskey said:
I actually would digress to the wisdom of Gil at this point.
It is unfortunate that he usually dissapears until Monday morning ,OZ time, at this point.
Guinea Pigs are ok in this scenario but with small animals like that a role of duct tape of is useful to avert explosions.

Huskey,

Your right, it is Monday morning, fresh back from the weekender and I do have something to say.

Firstly, Mr guinea Pig, if your going to have Lesbians in bed with you, then its better two at a time. But beware. If you nod off to sleep don't be surprised to wake up to the severe shock of the seat post.

Its the woman's sense of mischief. Seems they thought I'd had my fun and it was now their turn!!

Unless your multicultural I reckon its better just to fantacise about it.

Kind regards,

shannons dad said:
Correct me if I'm wrong. But, SWMBO? Is that short for 'Some Womans Mother Born of an Ostrich? Assuming that is the case, wouldn't that make us mother f@ckers? Wouldn't the cooking oil stick to it's feathers? Add to that, a guinea pig, a hamster AND a PETA? Not to mention the two lesbians? And a tandem? With a suspension seatpost. Isn't that going to get cramped? And potentially dangerous? Imagine if something were to get knocked up? Jesus, what kind of offspring would emerge? And lets not forget the legal implications. Interacial interspecies gangbangs with unusual sex toys. Thats illegal isn't it?

SD,

This is the reason why babies are born with soft spots on their heads. Largely so you don't injure your self havoing sex in late pregnancy. :D

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
SD,

This is the reason why babies are born with soft spots on their heads. Largely so you don't injure your self havoing sex in late pregnancy. :D

Kind regards,
Come back Crank Girl and SarahDaRoadie. All is forgiven. :D

Now how do I find my way back out of the asylum? :confused:

wheelist said:
Come back Crank Girl and SarahDaRoadie. All is forgiven. :D

Now how do I find my way back out of the asylum? :confused:
When will you all learn?...REAL LESBIANS ARE UGLY AND HAIRY.

ScottishDan said:
The one who lives down the street from me is pretty cute actually. Her girlfriend though, is not.

shannons dad said:
Noooo ya daft bugger!!! I wasn't implying that you were an actual fruitcake!! No no no no no!!:D Unless you have actually tried tying 2 naked cooking oil covered lesbians to your handlebars....

Tie them to the drop bars ,that would be crazy, I use velcro. It seems to hold unless I hit some big bumps.

James Bruce Gil said:
Huskey,

Your right, it is Monday morning, fresh back from the weekender and I do have something to say.

Firstly, Mr guinea Pig, if your going to have Lesbians in bed with you, then its better two at a time. But beware. If you nod off to sleep don't be surprised to wake up to the severe shock of the seat post.

Its the woman's sense of mischief. Seems they thought I'd had my fun and it was now their turn!!

Unless your multicultural I reckon its better just to fantacise about it.

Kind regards,

Gil: I will tell you a story some time but I will e-mail it to you. It's not fit for the open forum.
I hope you had a good weekend. My party got fairly wild but no one was killed and no fist fights.
Just some sexual advances and public display of breasts. Probably fairly tame by your standards.

ScottishDan said:

SD,

Thats not always so. I agree that for the large part the bull lesbians aren't much to enthuse about, but believe me the passive ones can be lovely.

Kind regards,

jhuskey said:
Gil: I will tell you a story some time but I will e-mail it to you. It's not fit for the open forum.
I hope you had a good weekend. My party got fairly wild but no one was killed and no fist fights.
Just some sexual advances and public display of breasts. Probably fairly tame by your standards.

Huskey,

Glad to hear that all went well.

KInd regards,

jhuskey said:
My party got fairly wild but no one was killed and no fist fights.
Just some sexual advances and public display of breasts...

Let me be the first to ask...

Pictures?

ScottishDan said:
Not where I come from ....

NOW YOU MADE ME HOME SICK!!!!!!!

1991 was a great year :D :) :D :eek: :)

:(

wineandkeyz said:
Let me be the first to ask...

Pictures?

W&K,

One thing that is important to learn; When you get a look in, you keep it to your self until the prospect of any affair is well and truely over.

Otherways, somebody will either cut the grass from under your feet or carry the story back. Either outcome usually results in a loss of sexual priviledge in the long run.

Just imagine!! :D

Kind regards,

huhenio said:
Not where I come from ....

NOW YOU MADE ME HOME SICK!!!!!!!

1991 was a great year :D :) :D :eek: :)

:(
The wife and I are flat broke. She says we should go on an exotic foreign holiday next year.:confused: Asumming we become millionaires overnight through some amazing turn of sheer luck, where abouts are you from huhenio? It sounds, nice.:) :) :) :) :)

James Bruce Gil said:
W&K,

One thing that is important to learn; When you get a look in, you keep it to your self until the prospect of any affair is well and truely over.

Otherways, somebody will either cut the grass from under your feet or carry the story back. Either outcome usually results in a loss of sexual priviledge in the long run.

Just imagine!! :D

Kind regards,

Priveledge? I thought sex was my "Manifest Right" ,my claim on the fairer sex.
Have I been wrong all this time? Please tell me I'm not.

shannons dad said:
The wife and I are flat broke. She says we should go on an exotic foreign holiday next year.:confused: Asumming we become millionaires overnight through some amazing turn of sheer luck, where abouts are you from huhenio? It sounds, nice.:) :) :) :) :)

SD,

Go to Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos before they get too expensive. They are cheap, exotic and foreign but not luxurious.

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
SD,

Go to Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos before they get too expensive. They are cheap, exotic and foreign but not luxurious.

Kind regards,

Gil:
That sounds just like a Cocktail Waitress I was once familiar with.

jhuskey said:
Priveledge? I thought sex was my "Manifest Right" ,my claim on the fairer sex.
Have I been wrong all this time? Please tell me I'm not.

Huskey,

I agree wholeheartedly with the proposition, however during my 58 years I have learned that the only women who seem to share our view are usually not very fair. Contrary animals woman in general and the more aesthetic ones in particular.

One thing that I have not yet quite understood, is the willingness of the male to come to the party at any moment when a woman is in need, but the reluctance of the average woman to do likewise when their help is wanted.

Just because I don't particularly feel like sex, doesn't mean that I'll refuse a woman outright. It just means that a little more foreplay helps. :D

Kind regards,

jhuskey said:
Gil:
That sounds just like a Cocktail Waitress I was once familiar with.

Huskey,

Thats the other option; A change is as good as a holiday, or so it is said.

One word of caution here is that it was the wife who is looking forward to the foreign & exotic. :eek:

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
Huskey,

Thats the other option; A change is as good as a holiday, or so it is said.

One word of caution here is that it was the wife who is looking forward to the foreign & exotic. :eek:

Kind regards,

No ,not suggesting anything ,but your description reminded me of someone.
Foreplay is always good. Even fiveplay or sixplay.