Going Public

Crank Girl said:
I'm as good as my word. Sarah wouldn't stop PM ing me, so for the benefit of all you perverts, here's one of her mesages, and before you ask, no we are not the same person..All you geeks can check this with your IP addresses or whatever.
See attached
She looks pretty good and I bet she is a freak in bed....Can you get her # for me....PLEEEEZE. :eek:

Don Shipp said:
Either you have been lurking for a long time, or you have a new identity.
Perhaps I change my identity from time to time as to keep people guessing.......

badkarma said:
Perhaps I change my identity from time to time as to keep people guessing.......
Actually, the avatar looks familiar.
There are several new names joining us, but posting like veterans. I think other people may have had the same idea.

jaguar75 said:
She looks pretty good and I bet she is a freak in bed....Can you get her # for me....PLEEEEZE. :eek:

I could be mis-reading the signs here, but I don't think you are her type.

Don Shipp said:
Actually, the avatar looks familiar.
There are several new names joining us, but posting like veterans. I think other people may have had the same idea.
The avatar should look familiar, I DID change my userid from crb189, I wanted something a little more edgy :)

But let's get the focus of this thread back to the hot lezbo action....

She's at it again people, will some moderator kick her butt please :mad: From now on, what she sends me, I will continue to post. You've been warned Sarah.

Crank Girl said:
She's at it again people, will some moderator kick her butt please :mad: From now on, what she sends me, I will continue to post. You've been warned Sarah.
Crank Girl...wtf?

no, seriously

there is a way to stop those PMs right now without involving the moderators....that assuming that you want to..

personally i think you get turned on by them and by posting them for all to see...admit it...youre a soggy *****...

as for me? i just clicked on a couple of your attachements and just remembered i am at work, i'll get the sack if i click on any more...

I think it's a terrible thing to be treating such a serious problem with the humour we all have. Crank Girl, our thoughs are with you and we hope the PM's stop soon.

shannons dad said:
I think it's a terrible thing to be treating such a serious problem with the humour we all have. Crank Girl, our thoughs are with you and we hope the PM's stop soon.

speak for self matey, i'm still hoping for some steamy girl/girl action

Crank Girl said:

Note what appears to be wedding band on her hand. I thought this to be of interest.

And so the PMs go on..

The PM I sent sarah was one telling her to quit or I'd keep posting them up. If she posts a photo up of me, it isn't me - its probably someone she just found on the internet

What the f**k is going on Crank Girl?

Why are you posting private messages to the forum, pretending that they are fom me? Is this because I told you off on that thread about Kameron. If it is then I think you are a sad and nasty individual.

I cannot believe you have done this. I wouldnt have even know unless you sent me that last message. And thats not very nice either is it.

Just to put the record straight for everyone else, I'm a perfectly normal, heterosexual young lady. I ride a normal saddle.

Now stop it.

This is getting funnier and funnier. :D

Keep the PM's coming!

This dude knows how to Troll or what!!

jhuskey said:
Note what appears to be wedding band on her hand. I thought this to be of interest.
Boy, you really studied that picture didn't you?

Did you see any problems with the bottom bracket? I suspect the thread might be worn.

:D:D:D

Phwoooooooaaar :eek: down boy, Sarah I don't want your phone number any more, I'd rather have Crank chick any day.

Is that really her or is it doctored? it looks a bit like the girl in the avatar