Going Public

sarahdaroadie said:
What the f**k is going on Crank Girl?

Why are you posting private messages to the forum, pretending that they are fom me? Is this because I told you off on that thread about Kameron. If it is then I think you are a sad and nasty individual.

I cannot believe you have done this. I wouldnt have even know unless you sent me that last message. And thats not very nice either is it.

Just to put the record straight for everyone else, I'm a perfectly normal, heterosexual young lady. I ride a normal saddle.

Now stop it.
Outstanding....I still want Sarah's #, in fact Lets settle this once and for all. Cranky and Sarah, report to my house ASAP for some jello wrestling. Clothes are optional. Fellas your not invited...I am sure u understand. :)

After reading all of this and a little google research on some of those pics I am going to say that this is either one person or two friends. All BS for fun.

House said:
After reading all of this and a little google research on some of those pics I am going to say that this is either one person or two friends. All BS for fun.
I have to agreee with you on that one. This doesn't seem to add up. I think its all for attention:rolleyes:

wheelist said:
Boy, you really studied that picture didn't you?

Did you see any problems with the bottom bracket? I suspect the thread might be worn.

:D:D:D

Just out of habit as an investigator. I took no pleasure from it. You do believe me ,don't you?
The bottom bracket might need some tightening but I hope it is self lubricating.

SilentShifter said:
I have to agreee with you on that one. This doesn't seem to add up. I think its all for attention:rolleyes:
It's certainly got my attention.

The stupid ***** is at it again!!:eek:

Hey, I'm getting a bit fed up of all you detractors. I'm the real thing, god knows what the hell sarah is. She sent some more pictures as well but they're a bit rude for the forum. I think we may have an exhibitionist here

Crank Girl said:

Hey, I'm getting a bit fed up of all you detractors. I'm the real thing, god knows what the hell sarah is. She sent some more pictures as well but they're a bit rude for the forum. I think we may have an exhibitionist here

Let me be the first to volunteer my time to examine those pictures and give you a second opinion.

Crank Girl,

If you are truly fed up with Sarah add her/him to your ignore list in your user Control Panel. Then move on.

Markz

sarahdaroadie said:
What the f**k is going on Crank Girl?

Why are you posting private messages to the forum, pretending that they are fom me? Is this because I told you off on that thread about Kameron. If it is then I think you are a sad and nasty individual.

I cannot believe you have done this. I wouldnt have even know unless you sent me that last message. And thats not very nice either is it.

Just to put the record straight for everyone else, I'm a perfectly normal, heterosexual young lady. I ride a normal saddle.

Now stop it.

OMG!!!
PLEASE DON'T STOP THIS THREAD!
SOMETHING JUST SNAPPED IN ME AND I THINK I MIGHT DIE. I'M GOING TO DIE IF I CAN'T GET DAILY DOSES OF THIS!!!
AND HOLY **** CRANK GIRL YOU ARE HOT!!!

awwww man, i hinted at this earlier but i didnt want to come right out and say it for fear of taking away the lezzie thread and becoming the most unpopular person on the forum...

obviously my hint required to be hammered home...

good luck Markz, any hate mail yet?

Markz said:
Crank Girl,

If you are truly fed up with Sarah add her/him to your ignore list in your user Control Panel. Then move on.

Markz

House said:
"a little google research on some of those pics" eh?

I bet that was a tough assignment? :D

bryanquinn said:
OMG!!!
PLEASE DON'T STOP THIS THREAD!
SOMETHING JUST SNAPPED IN ME AND I THINK I MIGHT DIE. I'M GOING TO DIE IF I CAN'T GET DAILY DOSES OF THIS!!!
AND HOLY **** CRANK GIRL YOU ARE HOT!!!
Go watch some ****.

MountainPro said:
good luck Markz, any hate mail yet?
LOL! Nope not yet. For the record, I'm all for girl on girl shenanigans but if Crank Girl is on the level she shouldn't be stalked.

Markz

Crank Girl said:

Crankgirl - I'm swinging between sympathy and laughter at the moment.

A comedic stalker? Ah that's refreshing.

No! She shouldn't stalk you....

But she's so d@mn funny....

NO! Stalking bad.

Oh I give up.