Going Public

jhuskey said:
Yes but look at advertising and what sells more product and holds your attention:
BS
Sex
Animal antics
and #1
Sex with BS.
It's wired into us and we can't fight it.

Huskey,

Don't fight it. Just layback and cop it sweet.

I can't wait to see the next installment. I am looking at my bike in a whole new way. :D

KInd regards,

Good morning my friends. I hope you all had a good weekend, it would seem Sarah and her friends certainly did. How I wish that she would just forward her PMs straight to all you guys becauses you certainly seem to appreciate them.

I cannot help but notice that reading through this thread, there are some of you that doubt my credibility: Let me address some points.

1. OK, I said that the picture of me wasn't me, then I admitted it was. Well yes it was, but who wouldn't deny this, when there ass is about to be posted over the web? :mad: I hope this page is largely restricted to cycle geeks.

2. A lot of folks seem to reckon that me, sarah and Kameron are the same person. Administrator please confirm IP to remove me from this horrible nightmare scenario!

3. Enjoy it while it lasts, I think the most recent stuff that Sarah has sent me is definately not suitable for the forum (was it ever?). There are kids here and I'm not sure thir moms and dads would approve of this.

4. Enjoy Sarahs latest adventure into cycle **** :D

Love CG

Crank Girl said:
Good morning my friends. I hope you all had a good weekend, it would seem Sarah and her friends certainly did. How I wish that she would just forward her PMs straight to all you guys becauses you certainly seem to appreciate them.

I cannot help but notice that reading through this thread, there are some of you that doubt my credibility: Let me address some points.

1. OK, I said that the picture of me wasn't me, then I admitted it was. Well yes it was, but who wouldn't deny this, when there ass is about to be posted over the web? :mad: I hope this page is largely restricted to cycle geeks.

2. A lot of folks seem to reckon that me, sarah and Kameron are the same person. Administrator please confirm IP to remove me from this horrible nightmare scenario!

3. Enjoy it while it lasts, I think the most recent stuff that Sarah has sent me is definately not suitable for the forum (was it ever?). There are kids here and I'm not sure thir moms and dads would approve of this.

Love CG
What a coincidence!

Two girls allegedly from Indiana

They both commence posting within one day of each other (18 & 19 Aug 2005)

Both commenced on the same thread "Cute Female Indiana Cyclists?"

Both do not know how to use the "ignore" function.

Thumbnail on #87 is a fake, as pointed out, and pic bears a remarkable resemblance to avatar of Crank Girl but Crank Girl claims Sarahdaroadie is forging the PMs.

Crank girl and Sarahdaroadie are at best, friends or at worst, siamese twins.

VeloFlash said:
What a coincidence!

Two girls allegedly from Indiana

They both commence posting within one day of each other (18 & 19 Aug 2005)

Both commenced on the same thread "Cute Female Indiana Cyclists?"

Both do not know how to use the "ignore" function.

Thumbnail on #87 is a fake, as pointed out, and pic bears a remarkable resemblance to avatar of Crank Girl but Crank Girl claims Sarahdaroadie is forging the PMs.

Crank girl and Sarahdaroadie are at best, friends or at worst, siamese twins.
Can we just pretend they exist Pleeeeeeeeeeezzz. I mean they just might be lusty lesbian cycle enthusiasts that like posting naked pics of themselves.....just possibly

PS, I have another reg hot picture of me for crank chick since she is firmly denying her lesbian tendencies. Has anybody else got pictures that they'd like to share?

ScottishDan said:
Can we just pretend they exist Pleeeeeeeeeeezzz. I mean they just might be lusty lesbian cycle enthusiasts that like posting naked pics of themselves.....just possibly

PS, I have another reg hot picture of me for crank chick since she is firmly denying her lesbian tendencies. Has anybody else got pictures that they'd like to share?

Cool picture!
I really am not concened if they are the same person or not. It's all "Rock and Roll" to me.
Here is a picture of me relieving myself on a long bike ride.

jhuskey said:
I could be mis-reading the signs here, but I don't think you are her type.

Haven't stopped laughing since I started reading this thread - classic stuff.

Kudos to Shannons Dad as well : great repartee.

ScottishDan said:

hahaha, that's funny

limerickman said:
Haven't stopped laughing since I started reading this thread - classic stuff.

Kudos to Shannons Dad as well : great repartee.

Lim, you still haven't explained your absence.

jhuskey said:
Lim, you still haven't explained your absence.

Had to get away after my stint on the TDF threads during July : so I got out on my bike and put in a lot of miles in early-mid August.

Oh! Lookie what happened while I was on vacation...

Looks like we have a couple of these...

cydewaze said:
Oh! Lookie what happened while I was on vacation...

Looks like we have a couple of these...
She's nice but I prefer girls that have cycle components instead of body parts

PS, I have another reg hot picture of me for crank chick since she is firmly denying her lesbian tendencies. Has anybody else got pictures that they'd like to share?[/QUOTE]
Are these the same person?:confused:

EX2 said:
Are these the same person?:confused:
No, that is Sara (without "h") who historically corresponded as Less'go.

A Texan living in Paris with hubby and two bonny children.

Her propensity is towards beer rather than other women, I think! :)

Our clones (clowns) are rather quiet lately.

Crank Girl said:

Love CG

CG,

Probably, the way to overcome the horrible dilemma is just to forward these harrassing PMs, directly on to those fans you have, as PM's. That way the youngsters will be spared the embarrassment, the moms and dads will be spared the ire and we more mature types can be spared the censorship.

We all feel sorry for you and think we should provide you support through out this trying time.

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
CG,

Probably, the way to overcome the horrible dilemma is just to forward these harrassing PMs, directly on to those fans you have, as PM's. That way the youngsters will be spared the embarrassment, the moms and dads will be spared the ire and we more mature types can be spared the censorship.

We all feel sorry for you and think we should provide you support through out this trying time.

Kind regards,
If the "dykes on bikes", being one person even possibly a male in drag, have set up two users (Crank Girl and SaradaRoadie) then it would be an authentic transmission between two users by the one person.

The forwarding of the PM's would then appear to prove the exchange of PM's but not that they are the one person.

I notice Sarahdaroadie has the butch build (from the rear that is) and she is potentially the dominatrix in any future relationship with Crank Girl being the submissive. I wonder if Sarahdaroadie cycles in hob nail boots with cleats attached? :)

Males do have a fascination with the conduct of lesbian relationships. That is why he or she would have been aware that this would be a responsive thread.

Notice that both "dykes" use commuter bikes and the cassettes, as adorned on the pics, are not racing ratios.

VeloFlash said:
If the "dykes on bikes", being one person even possibly a male in drag, have set up two users (Crank Girl and SaradaRoadie) then it would be an authentic transmission between two users by the one person.

The forwarding of the PM's would then appear to prove the exchange of PM's but not that they are the one person.

I notice Sarahdaroadie has the butch build (from the rear that is) and she is potentially the dominatrix in any future relationship with Crank Girl being the submissive. I wonder if Sarahdaroadie cycles in hob nail boots with cleats attached? :)

Males do have a fascination with the conduct of lesbian relationships. That is why he or she would have been aware that this would be a responsive thread.

Notice that both "dykes" use commuter bikes and the cassettes, as adorned on the pics, are not racing ratios.

VF,

None of these observations escaped me. These beautiful ladies have the right of choice and need to sort out their difficulties, but it doesn't preclude us from obtaining all the facts so that we can provide helpful advice if and when we can.

Most of us are lovers rather warriors, we hate to see conflict, we would like to see peace restored, but also need to give balanced, sensitive advice at the appropriate time. To do this we must be appraised of all of the facts. :D Giving advice in the absence of all the information would be unfair to one party.

Kind regards,

Where are the moderators? This is a bicycling forum open to minors. I abhor this kind of stuff on a site like this. Those of you who don't see the problem probably don't think about kids that are on here. What is the matter here? This thread should be delted and both of the post ladies should be deleted and banned. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: