Going short, the Clyde version

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Supabonbon, Nov 6, 2003.

  1. Supabonbon

    Supabonbon Guest

    With apologies to David,

    I'm looking to replace the flexy Superfly on my hardtail with another 80mm fork. I'd like the
    following:

    1. One that works well for a 210lb rider.

    2. Cheap. Because I am. If it's on clearance, that's fine. No problem waiting a few more weeks for
    more sales.

    Any suggestions?

    Tags:

  2. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "supabonbon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > With apologies to David,
    >
    > I'm looking to replace the flexy Superfly on my hardtail with another 80mm fork. I'd like the
    > following:
    >
    > 1. One that works well for a 210lb rider.
    >
    > 2. Cheap. Because I am. If it's on clearance, that's fine. No problem waiting a few more weeks for
    > more sales.
    >
    > Any suggestions?

    Gordo, check your email.

    - CA-G