Going short, the Clyde version

Supabonbon

Guest
With apologies to David,

I'm looking to replace the flexy Superfly on my hardtail with another 80mm fork. I'd like the
following:

1. One that works well for a 210lb rider.

2. Cheap. Because I am. If it's on clearance, that's fine. No problem waiting a few more weeks for
more sales.

Any suggestions?

"supabonbon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> With apologies to David,
>
> I'm looking to replace the flexy Superfly on my hardtail with another 80mm fork. I'd like the
> following:
>
> 1. One that works well for a 210lb rider.
>
> 2. Cheap. Because I am. If it's on clearance, that's fine. No problem waiting a few more weeks for
> more sales.
>
> Any suggestions?

Gordo, check your email.

- CA-G