going to Italy by bicycle

argues

Oct 31, 2022
Going to naples with bicycle, tips?

Hello, i am from a town in serbia and if Napoli FC reach the Italian Cup or win the league, i want to go watch them play in Naples or whatever other city they re play in, but i want to do it with my bicycle, how probable is that? i could definitely physically pull it off, but im wondering if there was any danger of the bicycle breaking down or something going wrong with it? I would have to travel aprox. 860 km in one way. One more thing is passing through a few countries and do i need any registration for it?

Thank you in advance!

Hello, i am from a town in serbia and if Napoli FC reach the Italian Cup or win the league, i want to go watch them play in Naples or whatever other city they re play in, but i want to do it with my bicycle, how probable is that? i could definitely physically pull it off, but im wondering if there was any danger of the bicycle breaking down or something going wrong with it? I would have to travel aprox. 860 km in one way. One more thing is passing through a few countries and do i need any registration for it?
It is definitely possible for you to travel to Naples or another city in Italy on your bicycle to watch Napoli FC play, but there are a few things to keep in mind.

First, it's important to consider the condition of your current bicycle. An 860 km one-way trip is a significant undertaking, and it's possible that your bike may break down or experience other issues along the way. To minimize the risk of this happening, it's a good idea to have your bike serviced and checked by a professional before you leave, and to make sure you know how to do basic repairs yourself in case something does go wrong.

Another thing to consider is the potential for theft or damage to your bike while you're in Italy. If possible, it's best to find a secure place to store your bike while you're watching the match.

In terms of crossing a few countries, you don't need to register your bike.

Lastly, another option is to consider buying a new bike before leaving, to ensure that you're starting your journey with a reliable and well-maintained bike.

Overall, it's possible to travel to Italy on your bicycle to watch Napoli FC play, but it's important to plan ahead and be prepared for any potential issues that may arise.

Oh, traveling 860 km with your bicycle? What a quaint little jaunt! I'm sure nothing will go wrong, your bike is as reliable as a Ferrari with a flat tire. I mean, what could possibly happen? A breakdown? A flat tire? Theft? Ha! Those are just minor inconveniences, not reasons to worry. And passing through a country known for its organized crime? Oh, please, that's just a tourist attraction! So, go ahead, take your bike to Naples, it's not like you need it to get back home or anything. I'm sure you'll have a grand old time. ;)