Goji juice: Real health benefits?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Ron M., Mar 21, 2006.

  1. Ron M.

    Ron M. Guest

    My sister has recently bought into a MLM business that sells Goji Juice. Is
    this product any good--or has she been duped into becoming a snake oil
    salesperson? The Web sites and literature make claims of unbelievable health
    improvements. They even cite such reputable sources as Dr. Earl Mindell as
    being believers in the health benefits of Goji Juice.

    So, have any of you guys tried this product? If so, do you believe that it
    is truly beneficial to one's health? I hate to be a Doubting Thomas here,
    but I'd like to know more about what she is going to be trying to sell.

    Personally, I just flat out couldn't do MLM at any capacity. Not for me.
    Power to those that have and will succeed in MLM of nutritional products.

    Thanks in advance for any info that you may have to offer regarding the
    alleged nutritional benefits of Goji Juice.

    Tags:

  2. TC

    TC Guest

    http://chetday.com/gojijuice.htm

    TC

    Ron M. wrote:
    > My sister has recently bought into a MLM business that sells Goji Juice. Is
    > this product any good--or has she been duped into becoming a snake oil
    > salesperson? The Web sites and literature make claims of unbelievable health
    > improvements. They even cite such reputable sources as Dr. Earl Mindell as
    > being believers in the health benefits of Goji Juice.
    >
    > So, have any of you guys tried this product? If so, do you believe that it
    > is truly beneficial to one's health? I hate to be a Doubting Thomas here,
    > but I'd like to know more about what she is going to be trying to sell.
    >
    > Personally, I just flat out couldn't do MLM at any capacity. Not for me.
    > Power to those that have and will succeed in MLM of nutritional products.
    >
    > Thanks in advance for any info that you may have to offer regarding the
    > alleged nutritional benefits of Goji Juice.

  3. Hey Rocco

    Hey Rocco Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Ron M.
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > My sister has recently bought into a MLM business that sells Goji Juice. Is
    > this product any good--or has she been duped into becoming a snake oil
    > salesperson? The Web sites and literature make claims of unbelievable health
    > improvements. They even cite such reputable sources as Dr. Earl Mindell as
    > being believers in the health benefits of Goji Juice.
    >
    > So, have any of you guys tried this product? If so, do you believe that it
    > is truly beneficial to one's health? I hate to be a Doubting Thomas here,
    > but I'd like to know more about what she is going to be trying to sell.
    >
    > Personally, I just flat out couldn't do MLM at any capacity. Not for me.
    > Power to those that have and will succeed in MLM of nutritional products.
    >
    > Thanks in advance for any info that you may have to offer regarding the
    > alleged nutritional benefits of Goji Juice.

    Stephen Cherniske, M.S. http://themetabolicplan.com says wolfberry is
    involved with liver health. You can buy them at Asian markets or
    healthfood stores. No need to pay exorbitant prices from a multilevel
    company. I use Dynamic health Goji juice. I Just got a 32 oz bottle on
    sale for $13.99.

    Rocco