Gold Coast rides

charliechops

New Member
Oct 5, 2005
I am heading down to the sunny gold coast ( i hope) for a hoilday next week. Is there any rides etc around the coast that are worthwhile??

Cheers

Hi
I'm from Southport, and after living in Brisbane for a while and comming
home, I recomend you watch the cars, they seem to be bent on knocking people
off. On the flip side, I've had more cyclist rage at me in my car too ...
perhaps its the environment

Ahnyway ... depends on fitness, and access to a car, but Springbrook is nice
up at the top, the ride up can be a challenge.

Hope Island from Runaway Bay is nice too

Have fun

In article <[email protected]>, charliechops
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I am heading down to the sunny gold coast ( i hope) for a hoilday next
>week. Is there any rides etc around the coast that are worthwhile??
>
>Cheers

See Ya
(when bandwidth gets better ;-)

Chris Eastwood