Gold Road (3/32) Chain?

Donald Gillies

Guest
I am looking for a source of new gold 3/32 road chains. I understand
that NOS regina chains are available on ebay all the time.

Wipperman supposedly made these for a while.
KMC also supposedly makes a Z-9 or Z-9000 chain that is gold.

I can find neither on the web - do either of these exist ??

Thanx,

- Don Gillies
San Diego, CA

I've got the single speed version of the KMC Gold Chain--well it's gold
with grey inner links. Looks rather blingtastic. Mine was $6 at an
*mart. I'm not too picky about my single speed chains, but I'd be
slightly skeptical about the shifting finesse of a KMC multispeed
chain--they're cheap enough to find out.

maxo wrote:
> here's a picture of what it looks like on the bike:
>
> http://static.flickr.com/27/36576981_80c31823c2_o.jpg

Nice, I like that color of the frame too. What'd be super hot if if you
got a blue chain to match your pedals--ok, I'm getting carried away...

--
Paul M. Hobson
Georgia Institute of Technology

I should just get some pedals other than those cheap $25 Nashbar
specials. LOL Thing is that after a rebuild, they're totally buttery
and I can't find a good reason to replace them.

Now if I could find some gold pedals! Oh, la la! :D

Paul Hobson wrote:
> maxo wrote:
>
>> here's a picture of what it looks like on the bike:
>>
>> http://static.flickr.com/27/36576981_80c31823c2_o.jpg
>>

> Nice, I like that color of the frame too. What'd be super hot if if you
> got a blue chain to match your pedals--ok, I'm getting carried away...

just for grins a giggles, here's the bike I was telling you about (it
looks better in person)

http://fastermustache.org/gallery?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=3520

--

Bob wrote:
> On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 18:10:12 -0400, Paul Hobson
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>just for grins a giggles, here's the bike I was telling you about (it
>>looks better in person)
>>
>>http://fastermustache.org/gallery?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=3520

> Looks like he lost his bike. Was it stolen during the photo?

haha! that was the one inline skater at critical mass this friday (our
best yet!)

seriously though, that blue chain/chainwheel are pretty sweet, eh?