{{{Gold Rush}}} A love story...

Chere

Guest
Just back from a geocaching expedition on my GRR, down a
mulched path to the location, that bike was as solid and
steady as the rock I was carrying on the rear rack (cache
weight)... an off-road workhorse, with 1 1/8" tires! Love
this bike. Chere

Caching on an Easy Rider... TNLR??? Which Cache?

Took Nothing Left Rock?

On 1 May 2004 07:47:38 -0700, [email protected]
(chere) wrote:

>Just back from a geocaching expedition on my GRR, down a
>mulched path to the location, that bike was as solid and
>steady as the rock I was carrying on the rear rack (cache
>weight)... an off-road workhorse, with 1 1/8" tires! Love
>this bike. Chere

Please delete the ".removethis" in my email address as this
is there for spam control. Thanks!