gold rush type handlebar bag

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by mike, Sep 2, 2004.

  1. mike

    mike Guest

    any one find a handle bar bag for gold rush that they like, i just
    got a Adirondack bag, and i find it blocks the water bottles and is
    bigger than i need, quick release also is important

    Tags:

  2. skip

    skip Guest

    "mike" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > any one find a handle bar bag for gold rush that they like, i just
    > got a Adirondack bag, and i find it blocks the water bottles and is
    > bigger than i need, quick release also is important

    About 5 years ago I bought a reasonably priced bag that was made to fit
    in-between the handlebar risers. It looks great and is functional - doesn't
    interfere with anything. It came form People Movers in Calif. You could
    check with them.

    skip

  3. Jeff Wills

    Jeff Wills Guest

    [email protected] (mike) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > any one find a handle bar bag for gold rush that they like, i just
    > got a Adirondack bag, and i find it blocks the water bottles and is
    > bigger than i need, quick release also is important

    I have one from the Easy Rider Recumbent Club. It's quite large and a
    little difficult to remove, but very nice otherwise. There was a
    picture on the ERRC site, but it's missing right now.

    Hostel Shoppe also sells one:
    http://www.hostelshoppe.com/cgi-bin/readitem.pl?Accessory=990569111

    Jeff

  4. Shwackman

    Shwackman Guest

    I've had a soft sided camera bag zip tied between mine for about five years.
    It's a great place for wallet/keys, and it cost me 25 cents at a garage sale.

  5. mike

    mike Guest