gold rush type handlebar bag

mike

Guest
any one find a handle bar bag for gold rush that they like, i just
got a Adirondack bag, and i find it blocks the water bottles and is
bigger than i need, quick release also is important

"mike" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> any one find a handle bar bag for gold rush that they like, i just
> got a Adirondack bag, and i find it blocks the water bottles and is
> bigger than i need, quick release also is important

About 5 years ago I bought a reasonably priced bag that was made to fit
in-between the handlebar risers. It looks great and is functional - doesn't
interfere with anything. It came form People Movers in Calif. You could
check with them.

skip

[email protected] (mike) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> any one find a handle bar bag for gold rush that they like, i just
> got a Adirondack bag, and i find it blocks the water bottles and is
> bigger than i need, quick release also is important

I have one from the Easy Rider Recumbent Club. It's quite large and a
little difficult to remove, but very nice otherwise. There was a
picture on the ERRC site, but it's missing right now.

Hostel Shoppe also sells one:
http://www.hostelshoppe.com/cgi-bin/readitem.pl?Accessory=990569111

Jeff

I've had a soft sided camera bag zip tied between mine for about five years.
It's a great place for wallet/keys, and it cost me 25 cents at a garage sale.