Goldmember (first two minutes has MTB content)

Jd

Guest
Why?

It's all shot near UT Hwy 128 between Dewey Bridge and Soquel Ranch.

In the freefall sequence there is a great shot of Dorkupine Rim from an angle not seen by mountain
biking camera bugs.

JD "yeah baby"

I met some people from the camera crew. They seemed pretty nice. I flew into GJ with them from SLC.
One was traveling with his bike. He had never been to UT before.

TJ

> Why?
>
> It's all shot near UT Hwy 128 between Dewey Bridge and Soquel Ranch.
>
> In the freefall sequence there is a great shot of Dorkupine Rim from an angle not seen by mountain
> biking camera bugs.
>
> JD "yeah baby"

>JD "yeah baby"

Oh, Geez! Say it ain't so, JD! That is the most pathetic excuse for a movie I have ever seen (the
first one - haven't bothered to go back for seconds) Blech!!!!

Steve

> >JD "yeah baby"
>
> Oh, Geez! Say it ain't so, JD! That is the most pathetic excuse for a movie I have ever seen (the
> first one - haven't bothered to go back for seconds) Blech!!!!
>
> Steve

Never saw (or will see) any of them. They just look dorky, but then I don't ride a SS.
--
Slacker

Slacker wrote:
> "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>>JD "yeah baby"
>>
>>Oh, Geez! Say it ain't so, JD! That is the most pathetic excuse for a movie I have ever seen (the
>>first one - haven't bothered to go back for seconds) Blech!!!!
>>
>>Steve
>

> Never saw (or will see) any of them. They just look dorky, but then I don't ride a SS.

Wow, I was starting think I was the only person who hadn't seen them.

Greg

--
"Walking under ladders for a living You know we should be running round in pubs and bars We know
we'll never grow short And we'll never grow tall" - the Mekons

Jonathan Harris wrote:

>> don't ride a SS.
>>
>>> Wow, I was starting think I was the only person who hadn't seen them.
>>>
>>> Greg
>>

>> Myers is a genius.
>>
>> Shaun aRe - IMNSHO.
>

> Correction - Myers was a genius, until he thought it would be a good idea to follow up a
> fantastically original and funny movie, by recycling the same gags in two sub-par sequels. I
> believe the phrase is, 'shaking the money tree'...

As I mentioned I haven't seen any of them. But friends tell me they thought the 2nd one was
the funniest?

Anyway, I think he is a genius. I listened to him do a college question-and-answer session for about
2 hours (one of those bored days in the car) and he was brilliant along with being very funny.

Anybody ever see, what was it, "So I Married an Axe Murderer"?

Greg

--
"Walking under ladders for a living You know we should be running round in pubs and bars We know
we'll never grow short And we'll never grow tall" - the Mekons

> >> Correction - Myers was a genius, until he thought it would be a good idea to follow up a
> >> fantastically original and funny movie, by recycling the same gags in two sub-par sequels. I
> >> believe the phrase is, 'shaking the money tree'...

Could have been worse, he could have made another Wayne's world.

--