Good Bicycle Event Listings or Webpages

Cassia

Guest
A few months ago someone posted an excellent webpage that listed bicycle events ( some recumbent). I
bookmarked that page and then my laptop blew up. (Conspiracy theorists- take note!)

I have searched Google to no avail. The ihpva had very little for listings so far.

Can anyone here lead me to webpages with bike event listings or suggest search terms?

Thank you for your time and attention.

Here are a few to check out: http://bicycle-rides.com/

http://www.active.com/active/

http://www.bikethisway.com/

You can also check out the search website "Ask Jeeves" and put in Bicycle event listings and get a
pretty good selection. http://www.ask.com/index.asp

You can try GOOGLE again and click on website icon and enter Bicycle event listings. You will get a
TON of hits though.

EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti, Tailwind and SOON, Bacchetta Aero Pilot)