Good bike shop in St Louis?

I'm two hrs north of St Louis

I have a very high quality mt bike that needs some work

Any advice in bets shop to take it in St Louis area?
There aren't any shops where I'm at and I don't have
time to do it myself.

TIA!

[email protected] wrote:
> I'm two hrs north of St Louis

Where at? In Illinois or Missouri?

In Illinois, that places you about halfway to Chicago. I would think
bike shops in Springfield, Decatur, and maybe Champaign-Urbana would be
a lot closer. Google Local shows a bike shop in Quincy, IL and
Jacksonville, IL also. Here's list of shops in Illinois. You can also
list the shops by region.

http://www.lepirtle.com/lib/data/shops.cfm

I don't know Missouri outside of the corridor between St. Louis and
Springfield, MO.

RFM

>If you're prepared to go as far as St. Louis, check out The Touring
>Cyclist in St. Charles. Good folk.
>
>http://www.touringcyclist.com/

Bingo!!

They might work fine

That's not too bad of a drive fore me

What I did was buy a mt bike that's a bit to small for
me.... frame wise.

So I need a new stem with more rise and reach
installed...... to stretch my riding position out a
bit.

But I don't have time to do it myself nor do I know
which brands/models stems are high quality now days
(need advice).