Good bike source ?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Max, Feb 25, 2004.

  1. Max

    Max Guest

    Hi! I'm new to biking. I checked out a couple of bike and like Trek 7500. Does anybody know the
    place with the best deals on it? And anything related or course. Thanks a lot. Max.

    Tags:

  2. Harris

    Harris Guest

    Max <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Hi! I'm new to biking. I checked out a couple of bike and like Trek 7500. Does anybody know the
    > place with the best deals on it? And anything related or course. Thanks a lot. Max.

    Where do you live? If you're new to biking, you ought to visit a good local bike shop. They can help
    you select the right bike, and get you properly fitted.

    What kind of riding are you going to do?

    Art Harris

  3. In article <[email protected]>,
    Max <[email protected]> wrote:
    >Hi! I'm new to biking. I checked out a couple of bike and like Trek 7500. Does anybody know the
    >place with the best deals on it? And anything related or course.

    Trek bikes are sold through dealers. You can find a local dealer by visiting
    http://www.trekbikes.com/

    There are a lot of Trek dealers so you can price shop by calling around and visiting multiple shops.

    --Paul

  4. Q.

    Q. Guest

    "Max" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi! I'm new to biking. I checked out a couple of bike and like Trek 7500. Does anybody know the
    > place with the best deals on it? And anything related or course. Thanks a lot. Max.

    Find a good Local Bike Shop, it will save you money in the long run.

    C.Q.C.

  5. > Hi! I'm new to biking. I checked out a couple of bike and like Trek 7500. Does anybody know the
    > place with the best deals on it? And anything related or course. Thanks a lot.

    The differences in price from one dealer to the next may be considerably less than the differences
    in quality of assembly, after-sale service, ability to properly fit it to you etc. Best bet is to
    find a shop you feel comfortable with, particularly a place you'll feel comfortable going back to if
    something isn't quite right. By far the most expensive bike you can buy is the one that sits in the
    garage instead of being ridden. A good shop will make a big difference in keeping you *on* the bike
    and having fun!