Good Bike Wrench in NYC

Alan

Guest
Can anyone recommend a good bike wrench in NYC. Just moved out here in Brooklyn.

Is Toga or Larry&Jeffs good. I've heard good/bad things about Bicycle Habitat. I guess it depends
which guy is working on your bike also.....

In article <[email protected]>, alan
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a good bike wrench in NYC. Just moved out here in Brooklyn.
>
> Is Toga or Larry&Jeffs good. I've heard good/bad things about Bicycle Habitat.

I've heard good things about Larry & Jeff's.

> I guess it depends which guy is working on your bike also.....

True enough in any bike shop.

In article <[email protected]>, Tim McNamara
<[email protected]> wrote:
>In article <[email protected]>, alan
><[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Can anyone recommend a good bike wrench in NYC. Just moved out here in Brooklyn.
>>
>> Is Toga or Larry&Jeffs good. I've heard good/bad things about Bicycle Habitat.
>
>I've heard good things about Larry & Jeff's.

I haven't used them for repairs but I have rented a road bike from them a few times and generally
found them in terrible repair requiring trips back to the store to make ridable. The last time I
gave up and returned the bike unused, I called Bicycle Habitat who took a new bike out of a box,
built it and rented it to me the next day for less money than I was paying before. I thought they
were OK on the customer service side anyway, haven't had them repair any of my own either. Both
Bicycle Habitat and Larry and Jeff's have done reasonable work I have inspected on my
father-in-law's bikes.

--Paul

endor-<< Can anyone recommend a good bike wrench in NYC. Just moved out here in Brooklyn. >><BR><BR>

Michael Rodriguez in the Bicycle Station-in the Park Slope area-highly recommended from a woman who
used to own a shop in Brooklyn, this guy worked for her.