Good child (small adult) bicycle

"Buck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I hated riding my bike as a child because I always had something that
> didn't fit or was ill-suited to the purpose. I only rode because my
> friends were riding and I couldn't keep up by walking. My first decent
> road bike changed that and converted me to a cyclist.

I don't even know what a good bike is. All I know is I had the cheapest
bike they made as a child. My brother and I used our bikes as
transportation. We went everywhere on them. Didn't seem to be a problem.
Our bikes never rusted nor broke down. Maybe I'd see the use of a good bike
if I ever had one to compare, but a cheap bike is fine for just riding
around purposes that we did as kids.