Good comebacks for idiot cagers

"MasterBlaster" <Nobody'[email protected]> wrote in message

> "Pat" wrote
>
>> :
>> : > bumper to bumper traffic and run me into the parked cars. I tried to
>> : > Joshua her passenger side rear view and she stopped and started
>> swearing
>> :
>> :
>> : Joshua? unfamiliar with this term.
>>
>> Maybe it has something to do with "Joshua fit the battle of Jericho"....

> It's pronounced "Joshua kicked the mirror off Jerry's car"...

If you've been here a while you would have read about the exploits of our
bent friend from the wilds of Toronto...here's a quote from this thread, in
fact.

<<In my old age I have toned down my rage against car drivers, I no longer
use
my shoe and kick the driver side mirror off their car, have stopped using
the Awl I carried to scratch a line bumper to bumper and I no longer use my
(apparently useless) Kryptonite lock to bash out tail lights....although all
of the above did make my daily commute more enjoyable taking out my contempt
on cars and big honking SUVs, I found the Big Smile works just as well.

Joshua
******>>

[email protected]othanks (James S. Prine) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> >Joseph Kochanowski wrote:
> >> Riding on the road is a game and the goal is to win money in the court
> >> battle. ...

> I would hope for Mr. Joseph Kochanowski's sake that, if he is ever involved in
> an actual civil action, his post here isn't discovered and used against him.
>

> James S. Prine
> http://www.iuniverse.com/bookstore/book_detail.asp?isbn=0-595-29946-6
> http://hometown.aol.com/jsprine/

The "wiseguy" way to ride in traffic that I prefer is only theoretical
since it requires some thought. As an armchair quarterback it is
always easier to say what could have been done when there is not much
time to react. Another way to react to road rage is with a camera. I
wish bike riders would post pictures of road rage combatants so we all
could see what it looks like. Police use traffic stops to identify and
catch criminals. Anyone car driver who threatens a bike rider has a
good chance of having a criminal record or arrest warrant.

[email protected]othanks (James S. Prine) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> >Joseph Kochanowski wrote:
> >> Riding on the road is a game and the goal is to win money in the court
> >> battle. ...

> I would hope for Mr. Joseph Kochanowski's sake that, if he is ever involved in
> an actual civil action, his post here isn't discovered and used against him.
>

> James S. Prine
> http://www.iuniverse.com/bookstore/book_detail.asp?isbn=0-595-29946-6
> http://hometown.aol.com/jsprine/

The "wiseguy" way to ride in traffic that I prefer is only theoretical
since it requires some thought. As an armchair quarterback it is
always easier to say what could have been done when there is not much
time to react. Another way to react to road rage is with a camera. I
wish bike riders would post pictures of road rage combatants so we all
could see what it looks like. Police use traffic stops to identify and
catch criminals. Anyone car driver who threatens a bike rider has a
good chance of having a criminal record or arrest warrant.

>As an armchair quarterback it is
>always easier to say what could have been done when there is not much
>time to react.

So true. I wish people sitting comfortably and safely on juries assessing
others' split-second decisions would possess that same view <g>.

> Anyone car driver who threatens a bike rider has a
>good chance of having a criminal record or arrest warrant.

That's *often* true...on the other hand, bicyclists' manifestations of road
rage...including damaging others' motor vehicles...is clearly a criminal
offense offering physical evidence for prosecution.