Good Cycling Luggage to Buy in Netherlands?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Elisa Francesca Roselli, Apr 3, 2005.

  1. I'll be visiting the Netherlands in June, setting out on a tour of the
    south from Amsterdam.

    I'm told there are cool cycling accessories to buy there. I'd be in the
    market for a towable shopping-cart/luggage-cart type thing. I've seen
    some on the Internet but the price, well up into the hundreds for the
    cart and similarly for the coupler to the bike, seem exorbitant.

    Anyone have experience on the terrain?

    EFR
    Ile de France

    Tags:

  2. Bert L,am

    Bert L,am Guest

    "Elisa Francesca Roselli" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email protected]
    > I'll be visiting the Netherlands in June, setting out on a tour of the
    > south from Amsterdam.
    >
    > I'm told there are cool cycling accessories to buy there. I'd be in the
    > market for a towable shopping-cart/luggage-cart type thing. I've seen
    > some on the Internet but the price, well up into the hundreds for the
    > cart and similarly for the coupler to the bike, seem exorbitant.
    >
    > Anyone have experience on the terrain?
    >
    > EFR
    > Ile de France

    Just put a copy of the above in news:nl.fiets (the Dutch cycling newsgroup).

    Bert L.am (NL)

    --
    Posted by news://news.nb.nu

  3. Bert L,am a écrit :

    > Just put a copy of the above in news:nl.fiets (the Dutch cycling newsgroup).

    Good idea.

    EFR