Good Dream

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Tori M., Apr 7, 2005.

  1. Tori M.

    Tori M. Guest

    I had a dream last night that I was wearing my jeans and they FIT not just
    buttoned up but they fit. Anyway I woke up and almost all the water is
    gone! I am just 1 lb above where I was on the 29th. I would call it a lb
    gained except I can still push dents in my leg so I am continueing with my
    "cure" that I discovered of white tea. I am just so relieved to be nearing
    the end of this.

    Tori

    --
    Bonnie 3/02 AKA "Goofy Gooferson"
    Xavier 10/04 AKA "Chunky Chunkerson"

    Goal 1- lose 20 lbs By May 1st (2# to go)

    Tags:

  2. Saffire

    Saffire Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > I had a dream last night that I was wearing my jeans and they FIT not just
    > buttoned up but they fit. Anyway I woke up and almost all the water is
    > gone! I am just 1 lb above where I was on the 29th. I would call it a lb
    > gained except I can still push dents in my leg so I am continueing with my
    > "cure" that I discovered of white tea. I am just so relieved to be nearing
    > the end of this.

    Good job, Tori!

    --
    Saffire
    205/142/125 - 5'1.5"

  3. Carol Ann

    Carol Ann Guest

    > I had a dream last night that I was wearing my jeans and they FIT not just
    > buttoned up but they fit. Anyway I woke up and almost all the water is
    > gone! I am just 1 lb above where I was on the 29th. I would call it a lb
    > gained except I can still push dents in my leg so I am continueing with my
    > "cure" that I discovered of white tea. I am just so relieved to be
    > nearing
    > the end of this.
    >
    > Tori

    I'm glad to hear it, too! Speaking of dreams....I dreamt last nite that I
    had a baby but the doctor forgot to remove the placenta....odd....

    ~Carol Ann
    168/168/130

  4. Tori M.

    Tori M. Guest

    lol yeah that is od.. kinda ob 101 ;) Maybe you are gonna have 2 more kids!

    Tori

    --
    Bonnie 3/02 AKA "Goofy Gooferson"
    Xavier 10/04 AKA "Chunky Chunkerson"

    Goal 1- lose 20 lbs By May 1st (2# to go)
    "Carol Ann" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_s72...
    >> I had a dream last night that I was wearing my jeans and they FIT not
    >> just
    >> buttoned up but they fit. Anyway I woke up and almost all the water is
    >> gone! I am just 1 lb above where I was on the 29th. I would call it a
    >> lb
    >> gained except I can still push dents in my leg so I am continueing with
    >> my
    >> "cure" that I discovered of white tea. I am just so relieved to be
    >> nearing
    >> the end of this.
    >>
    >> Tori

    > I'm glad to hear it, too! Speaking of dreams....I dreamt last nite that I
    > had a baby but the doctor forgot to remove the placenta....odd....
    >
    > ~Carol Ann
    > 168/168/130

  5. Jim Bard

    Jim Bard Guest

    "Tori M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > lol yeah that is od.. kinda ob 101 ;) Maybe you are gonna have 2 more
    > kids!
    >
    > Tori
    >
    > --
    > Bonnie 3/02 AKA "Goofy Gooferson"
    > Xavier 10/04 AKA "Chunky Chunkerson"
    >
    > Goal 1- lose 20 lbs By May 1st (2# to go)
    > "Carol Ann" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]_s72...
    >>> I had a dream last night that I was wearing my jeans and they FIT not
    >>> just
    >>> buttoned up but they fit. Anyway I woke up and almost all the water is
    >>> gone! I am just 1 lb above where I was on the 29th. I would call it a
    >>> lb
    >>> gained except I can still push dents in my leg so I am continueing with
    >>> my
    >>> "cure" that I discovered of white tea. I am just so relieved to be
    >>> nearing
    >>> the end of this.
    >>>
    >>> Tori

    >> I'm glad to hear it, too! Speaking of dreams....I dreamt last nite that
    >> I had a baby but the doctor forgot to remove the placenta....odd....
    >>
    >> ~Carol Ann
    >> 168/168/130

    Well, there went MY breakfast! LOL!

  6. Jim Bard