Good evening Mr Rock...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Bomba, Jun 6, 2003.

  1. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Tags:

  2. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

  3. On Fri, 06 Jun 2003 21:53:00 +0200, bomba did issue forth:

    > ...meet Mr Face: http://www.j-harris.net/bike/misc/rockface.jpg
    >
    > Serves me right for trying to do trials on an XC bike, clipped in with the seat post fully up.

    Come on, surely you can do better than that?

    Now go outside, and don't come back until you've at least fractured one of your eye sockets.

    Huw "Show me blood" Pritchard

  4. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On Fri, 06 Jun 2003 19:59:01 GMT, Sorni wrote:

    > Bill "glad it wasn't worse; count your lucky teeth" S.

    That's for sure; I have a co-worker friend whose son endo'd on a trail near Tuscon, Arizona - broke
    a tooth and mangled his front lip pretty good. Now he wears a mouthpiece like a football player. :)

    (but it was fixable)

  5. Dave Stocker

    Dave Stocker Guest

  6. Shaun Rimmer