Good evening Mr Rock...

On Fri, 06 Jun 2003 21:53:00 +0200, bomba did issue forth:

> ...meet Mr Face: http://www.j-harris.net/bike/misc/rockface.jpg
>
> Serves me right for trying to do trials on an XC bike, clipped in with the seat post fully up.

Come on, surely you can do better than that?

Now go outside, and don't come back until you've at least fractured one of your eye sockets.

Huw "Show me blood" Pritchard

On Fri, 06 Jun 2003 19:59:01 GMT, Sorni wrote:

> Bill "glad it wasn't worse; count your lucky teeth" S.

That's for sure; I have a co-worker friend whose son endo'd on a trail near Tuscon, Arizona - broke
a tooth and mangled his front lip pretty good. Now he wears a mouthpiece like a football player. :)

(but it was fixable)