Good find

Steve

Guest
I don't make many sojourns to the Smoke these days, but after hobnobbing
around some of the finer parts of our heritage, I stumbled upon :

The National Map Centre
22-24 Caxton Street
Westminster
London
England
SW1H 0QU

Cracking place, I got into browse mode and almost missed my train home.
The sort of place where you find yourself saying 'If it's map-related,
you name it, they have it...'

http://www.mapsnmc.co.uk/

Steve

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 22:50:00 +0000, Steve wrote:

>I don't make many sojourns to the Smoke these days, but after hobnobbing
>around some of the finer parts of our heritage, I stumbled upon :
>
>The National Map Centre
>22-24 Caxton Street
>Westminster
>London
>England
>SW1H 0QU

You should have said you were coming. My office is just round the
corner.

In article <[email protected]>, Phil Cook
<[email protected]> writes
>You should have said you were coming. My office is just round the
>corner.
>
>--
>Phil Cook looking north over the park to the "Westminster Gasworks"

Did you ever tell us which park Phil?

--

Dominic Sexton

Phil Cook wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 22:50:00 +0000, Steve wrote:
>

>>I don't make many sojourns to the Smoke these days, but after hobnobbing
>>around some of the finer parts of our heritage, I stumbled upon :
>>
>>The National Map Centre
>>22-24 Caxton Street
>>Westminster
>>London
>>England
>>SW1H 0QU

> You should have said you were coming. My office is just round the
> corner.

Next time maybe! You obviously know how good the shop is then :)

One of my 'offices' is on Birdcage Walk.

Steve

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 11:21:49 +0000, Dominic Sexton wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>, Phil Cook
><[email protected]> writes
>>You should have said you were coming. My office is just round the
>>corner.
>>
>>--
>>Phil Cook looking north over the park to the "Westminster Gasworks"

>Did you ever tell us which park Phil?

I don't think I did. It isn't one of the royal parks though.