Good find

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Steve, Jan 28, 2005.

  1. Steve

    Steve Guest

    I don't make many sojourns to the Smoke these days, but after hobnobbing
    around some of the finer parts of our heritage, I stumbled upon :

    The National Map Centre
    22-24 Caxton Street
    Westminster
    London
    England
    SW1H 0QU

    Cracking place, I got into browse mode and almost missed my train home.
    The sort of place where you find yourself saying 'If it's map-related,
    you name it, they have it...'

    http://www.mapsnmc.co.uk/

    Steve

    Tags:

  2. Phil Cook

    Phil Cook Guest

    On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 22:50:00 +0000, Steve wrote:

    >I don't make many sojourns to the Smoke these days, but after hobnobbing
    >around some of the finer parts of our heritage, I stumbled upon :
    >
    >The National Map Centre
    >22-24 Caxton Street
    >Westminster
    >London
    >England
    >SW1H 0QU

    You should have said you were coming. My office is just round the
    corner.

  3. In article <[email protected]>, Phil Cook
    <[email protected]> writes
    >You should have said you were coming. My office is just round the
    >corner.
    >
    >--
    >Phil Cook looking north over the park to the "Westminster Gasworks"

    Did you ever tell us which park Phil?

    --

    Dominic Sexton

  4. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Phil Cook wrote:
    > On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 22:50:00 +0000, Steve wrote:
    >

    >>I don't make many sojourns to the Smoke these days, but after hobnobbing
    >>around some of the finer parts of our heritage, I stumbled upon :
    >>
    >>The National Map Centre
    >>22-24 Caxton Street
    >>Westminster
    >>London
    >>England
    >>SW1H 0QU

    > You should have said you were coming. My office is just round the
    > corner.

    Next time maybe! You obviously know how good the shop is then :)

    One of my 'offices' is on Birdcage Walk.

    Steve

  5. Phil Cook

    Phil Cook Guest

    On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 11:21:49 +0000, Dominic Sexton wrote:

    >In article <[email protected]>, Phil Cook
    ><[email protected]> writes
    >>You should have said you were coming. My office is just round the
    >>corner.
    >>
    >>--
    >>Phil Cook looking north over the park to the "Westminster Gasworks"

    >Did you ever tell us which park Phil?

    I don't think I did. It isn't one of the royal parks though.