good freeride tires

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Canadian Icon, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. any recommendations for a good freeride/trail tire i live in vancouver bc, so most of my riding is
    north shore style

    thanx

    Tags:

  2. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    "Canadian Icon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > any recommendations for a good freeride/trail tire i live in vancouver bc, so most of my riding is
    > north shore style
    >
    > thanx

    Kujo
    --
    Slacker

  3. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Canadian Icon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > any recommendations for a good freeride/trail tire i live in vancouver bc, so most of my riding is
    > north shore style

    Intense DH's.

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

  4. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Canadian Icon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > any recommendations for a good freeride/trail tire i live in vancouver bc, so most of my riding is
    > north shore style

    Yeah, ask a bunch of nameless/faceless internet entities who don't live there instead of a good
    local bike shop.

    JD

  5. "Canadian Icon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > any recommendations for a good freeride/trail tire i live in vancouver bc, so most of my riding is
    > north shore style
    >
    > thanx

    Michlean comp 16, 24, or 32

    don't have to say any more

    AL

  6. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

  7. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    > "Canadian Icon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Yeah, ask a bunch of nameless/faceless internet entities who don't live there instead of a good
    > local bike shop.

    Well Jer, see it as you may, I am not a nameless/faceless internet entity. I actually do exist...
    :)

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

  8. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest

    Shaun Rimmer wrote:

    > JD <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > "Canadian Icon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > any recommendations for a good freeride/trail tire i live in vancouver bc, so most of my
    > > > riding is north shore style
    > >
    > > Yeah, ask a bunch of nameless/faceless internet entities who don't live there instead of a good
    > > local bike shop.
    > >
    > > JD
    >
    > Bullshit old chap.
    >
    > 'Nokian Gazzaloddi'
    >
    > ',;~P`````
    >
    > Shaun aRe - 3rd time lucky......

    Is This Gazoladdi Person related to Gianni Z???? ;-P

    Jimbo...ah ah rolling resistance to you!!...(san)

  9. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > "Canadian Icon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Yeah, ask a bunch of nameless/faceless internet entities who don't live there instead of a good
    > > local bike shop.
    >
    > Well Jer, see it as you may, I am not a nameless/faceless internet entity. I actually do exist...
    > :)

    Don't kid yourself Carla. Drop-ins have no friggin clue, made obvious by the dork's original post in
    this thread.

    JD