good freeride tires

Canadian Icon

Guest
any recommendations for a good freeride/trail tire i live in vancouver bc, so most of my riding is
north shore style

thanx

"Canadian Icon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> any recommendations for a good freeride/trail tire i live in vancouver bc, so most of my riding is
> north shore style

Yeah, ask a bunch of nameless/faceless internet entities who don't live there instead of a good
local bike shop.

JD

"Canadian Icon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> any recommendations for a good freeride/trail tire i live in vancouver bc, so most of my riding is
> north shore style
>
> thanx

Michlean comp 16, 24, or 32

don't have to say any more

AL

Shaun Rimmer wrote:

> JD <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > "Canadian Icon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > any recommendations for a good freeride/trail tire i live in vancouver bc, so most of my
> > > riding is north shore style
> >
> > Yeah, ask a bunch of nameless/faceless internet entities who don't live there instead of a good
> > local bike shop.
> >
> > JD
>
> ******** old chap.
>
> 'Nokian Gazzaloddi'
>
> ',;~P`````
>
> Shaun aRe - 3rd time lucky......

Is This Gazoladdi Person related to Gianni Z???? ;-P

Jimbo...ah ah rolling resistance to you!!...(san)

"Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Canadian Icon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > Yeah, ask a bunch of nameless/faceless internet entities who don't live there instead of a good
> > local bike shop.
>
> Well Jer, see it as you may, I am not a nameless/faceless internet entity. I actually do exist...
> :)

Don't kid yourself Carla. Drop-ins have no friggin clue, made obvious by the dork's original post in
this thread.

JD