good grief look at this joke

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Bill B, Jun 21, 2003.

  1. Mlb

    Mlb Guest

  2. [email protected] (Bill B) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3613662077&category=22703

    Now *THAT* is a hybrid! In the early '80s a scrub motor (front tire on DF bikes) never quite made
    it. Mopeds were more hybrids to most people, then Toyota and Honda pretty much reformed the word.

    Those wheels don't look like speed or beach use were intended, but it would make a good base to
    build on. Thanks for letting me know the idea didn't die after all- just diminished.

    Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

  3. Skip

    Skip Guest

  4. Edward Wong

    Edward Wong Guest

  5. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On 21 Jun 2003 17:11:11 -0700, [email protected] (Bill B) wrote:

    >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3613662077&category=22703

    This would be more fun: <http://www.kmxkarts.co.uk/products.html>

    Guy
    ===

  6. <Chas>

    <Chas> Guest

  7. "<Chas>" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3613662077&category=22703
    > >
    > Did anyone notice that no one bid on the thing? The auction is listed as Closed and the number of
    > bids on the thing was 0.
    >
    > <Chas> Haluzak Hybrid Race -- the inline wheelchair

    Shame it didn't sell. For under $300. I would have bought it, put a busted up fairing on, paint the
    whole thing flat black and re-name it Stealth II or something. Worth the price for a conversation
    piece anyway!

    I am so glad I cannot use Ebay. Little addiction problem about anything with 3 wheels!

    Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

  8. When I first saw that thing all I could think of was it would make the ideal gift for any guy who
    wanted to end his marriage really fast. ***Hey Honey I'm home and I finally gave in and finally
    bought you a recumbent trike so we can go on group rides together.
    -------------------------------
    "Christopher Jordan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "<Chas>" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3613662077&category=22703

    > > Did anyone notice that no one bid on the thing? The auction is listed as Closed and the number
    > > of bids on the thing was 0.
    > >
    > > <Chas> Haluzak Hybrid Race -- the inline wheelchair
    >
    > Shame it didn't sell. For under $300. I would have bought it, put a busted up fairing on, paint
    > the whole thing flat black and re-name it Stealth II or something. Worth the price for a
    > conversation piece anyway!
    >
    > I am so glad I cannot use Ebay. Little addiction problem about anything with 3 wheels!
    >
    > Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

  9. dfwx

    dfwx New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2003
    If it did not have the icky little tires, it'd be pretty neato in that price range. I may come as a shocker, but some people do not have $2,000 to spend on a bike.
    Mark