good grief look at this joke

[email protected] (Bill B) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3613662077&category=22703

Now *THAT* is a hybrid! In the early '80s a scrub motor (front tire on DF bikes) never quite made
it. Mopeds were more hybrids to most people, then Toyota and Honda pretty much reformed the word.

Those wheels don't look like speed or beach use were intended, but it would make a good base to
build on. Thanks for letting me know the idea didn't die after all- just diminished.

Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

On 21 Jun 2003 17:11:11 -0700, [email protected] (Bill B) wrote:

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3613662077&category=22703

This would be more fun: <http://www.kmxkarts.co.uk/products.html>

Guy
===

"<Chas>" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3613662077&category=22703
> >
> Did anyone notice that no one bid on the thing? The auction is listed as Closed and the number of
> bids on the thing was 0.
>
> <Chas> Haluzak Hybrid Race -- the inline wheelchair

Shame it didn't sell. For under $300. I would have bought it, put a busted up fairing on, paint the
whole thing flat black and re-name it Stealth II or something. Worth the price for a conversation
piece anyway!

I am so glad I cannot use Ebay. Little addiction problem about anything with 3 wheels!

Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

When I first saw that thing all I could think of was it would make the ideal gift for any guy who
wanted to end his marriage really fast. ***Hey Honey I'm home and I finally gave in and finally
bought you a recumbent trike so we can go on group rides together.
-------------------------------
"Christopher Jordan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "<Chas>" <[email protected]> wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3613662077&category=22703

> > Did anyone notice that no one bid on the thing? The auction is listed as Closed and the number
> > of bids on the thing was 0.
> >
> > <Chas> Haluzak Hybrid Race -- the inline wheelchair
>
> Shame it didn't sell. For under $300. I would have bought it, put a busted up fairing on, paint
> the whole thing flat black and re-name it Stealth II or something. Worth the price for a
> conversation piece anyway!
>
> I am so glad I cannot use Ebay. Little addiction problem about anything with 3 wheels!
>
> Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

If it did not have the icky little tires, it'd be pretty neato in that price range. I may come as a shocker, but some people do not have $2,000 to spend on a bike.
Mark