Good grief!

Wafflydirtycatl

Guest
My rantings have made the letters' page of the comic!

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
h*$el***$$n*$d$ot$**s**i$$m*$m$**on**$s$@*$$a**$*ol*$*.*$$c$om*$ by getting rid of the
overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~

> "wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > My rantings have made the letters' page of the comic!

Any chance of the letter being reproduced here for those of us who are fed up with pics of Mr
Hutchinson and the exploits of the CW staffers on holiday?

John B

JohnB must be edykated coz e writed:

>> "wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> My rantings have made the letters' page of the comic!
>>

> Any chance of the letter being reproduced here for those of us who are fed up with pics of Mr
> Hutchinson and the exploits of the CW staffers on holiday?
>
> John B

The comic?

--
Ian

http://www.catrike.co.uk

Ian wrote:

> The comic?

The PSF has her own page in the Beano. She downs 'em with a PS and then Gnasher rips their b*bs****s
to shreds ;-)

Tony

--
"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything." Mark Twain

> Ian wrote:
> >
> > The comic?
>
> The PSF has her own page in the Beano. She downs 'em with a PS and then Gnasher rips their
> b*bs****s to shreds ;-)

Whence Guy steps forward to CUT THEIR GOOLIES OFF!!

Ian wrote:

> JohnB must be edykated coz e writed:
>

> >> "wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...
> >>

> > Any chance of the letter being reproduced here for those of us who are fed up with pics of Mr
> > Hutchinson and the exploits of the CW staffers on holiday?
> >
> > John B
> >
> The comic?

In BikieWorld the comic is Cycling Weakly once bought by all club riders.

Its gone down hill of late with its endless pics of hutch, and reviews of road bikes, while
completely ignoring youth and women's cycling. All the news (what little there is) is available
elsewhere on the web. I think its bought now only by saddos who ride TTs and want to see their name
in 6pt type in the dragstrip results.

I cannot deny I'm still drawn to it (by its past) and occasionally skim through it on the WHS
library shelves.

John B

>What? Your paranoid dislike of bibshorts?

No, no, no... not even my perfectly rational dislike of such horrible garments
:) It's about Nicole Cooke and lack of media coverage specifically by CW

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

JohnB <[email protected]> wrote:

: In BikieWorld the comic is Cycling Weakly once bought by all club riders.

: Its gone down hill of late with its endless pics of hutch, and reviews of road bikes, while
: completely ignoring youth and women's cycling. I think its bought now only by saddos who ride TTs
: and want to see their name in 6pt type in the dragstrip results.

Now, now. I buy it and I don't ride TT's! Can't read the web in the bog now can you?

Arthur

--
Arthur Clune http://www.clune.org "Techolibertarians make a philosophy out of a personality defect"
- Paulina Borsook

> Now, now. I buy it and I don't ride TT's! Can't read the web in the bog now can you?
>
> Arthur

If only.! You know sometimes I think thats why wireless was invented.
--

<-- Wide Load --