Good grief...

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Carol Hague, Feb 5, 2004.

  1. Carol Hague

    Carol Hague Guest

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/3461785.stm

    You'd think people would have better things to do than blowing up street furniture really,
    wouldn't you?

    --
    Carol Hague "Motorized vehicles are ugly and dirty and they bring out the worst in people. "
    - Bill Bryson, _Notes from a Small Island_

    Tags:

  2. Carol Hague wrote:
    > http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/3461785.stm
    >
    > You'd think people would have better things to do than blowing up street furniture really,
    > wouldn't you?

    See up there | under << Otherwise Law-Abiding>> Motorists... There was a similar case reported from
    Northamptonshire about a year ago.

    http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

  3. Gareth A .

    Gareth A . Guest

    On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 16:19:23 -0000, "Dave Larrington"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Carol Hague wrote:
    >> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/3461785.stm
    >>
    >> You'd think people would have better things to do than blowing up street furniture really,
    >> wouldn't you?
    >
    >See up there | under << Otherwise Law-Abiding>> Motorists... There was a similar case reported from
    >Northamptonshire about a year ago.

    Looking at the reports, exactly a year to the day...

    Gareth

  4. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    > See up there | under << Otherwise Law-Abiding>> Motorists... There was a similar case reported
    > from Northamptonshire about a year ago.

    I take it as proof positive that the camera is correctly sited. Next step: concealed video
    surveillance of "at risk" camera sites.

    Next step after that: Daily Mail campaign against the "stealth tax" on law-abiding perpetrators of
    criminal damage :)

    --
    Guy
    ===

    http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

  5. Carol Hague

    Carol Hague Guest

    Dave Larrington <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Carol Hague wrote:
    > > http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/3461785.stm
    > >
    > > You'd think people would have better things to do than blowing up street furniture really,
    > > wouldn't you?
    >
    > See up there | under << Otherwise Law-Abiding>> Motorists...

    Whoops, sorry.

    --
    Carol Hague "You can't run away forever - but there's nothing wrong with getting a good
    head start..."