Good Laugh

In article
<d94b2d0e-d083-4abd-b7e0-c954ac75e887@s12g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:

> I got a really good one out of this bit.
> We ALL know some of these folks.
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/features.php?id=features/2007/woodland_blazers
>
> Bill C

You know, every so often, I contemplate getting a commissaire's license.
But deep in my heart of hearts, I know it's only because I want to
become one of the Men in Blazers.

"My scenarios may give the impression I could be an excellent crook.
Not true - I am a talented lawyer." - Sandy in rec.bicycles.racing

On Dec 9, 5:23 pm, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:
> Bill C wrote:
> > I got a really good one out of this bit.
> > We ALL know some of these folks.
> >http://www.cyclingnews.com/features.php?id=features/2007/woodland_bla...

> > Bill C

> I read that and am a little bit concerned that this author feels the
> need to make fun of other people to get his point across.
>
> Magilla

We know that in your deepest heart you are a true and caring
humanitarian who is sensitive to everyone and things fellings.
Luv Ya
Bill C

In article <[email protected]>,
MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:

> Bill C wrote:
>
> > I got a really good one out of this bit.
> > We ALL know some of these folks.
> > http://www.cyclingnews.com/features.php?id=features/2007/woodland_blazers
> >
> > Bill C

> I read that and am a little bit concerned that this author feels the
> need to make fun of other people to get his point across.
>
> Magilla

This is one of your best posts ever. It's like everything else you've
ever posted here was leading up to this one perfect post.

I raise my glass to you!

John Forrest Tomlinson <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Sun, 9 Dec 2007 05:06:46 -0800 (PST), Bill C
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I got a really good one out of this bit.
> > We ALL know some of these folks.
> >http://www.cyclingnews.com/features.php?id=features/2007/woodland_blazers

> I wore a blazer to a race I was racing in once -- it was collegiate
> nationals and I figured it was important, so I should dress well.

No points unless you raced in it.

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> No points unless you raced in it.

You don't get points if you get drunk in your LIVEDRUNK(tm)
blazer ? Perhaps if you got drunk in it and then raced a muddy
cross circuit ?

In article <[email protected]>,
Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:

> John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
> >> I wore a blazer to a race I was racing in once -- it was collegiate
> >> nationals and I figured it was important, so I should dress well.

> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > No points unless you raced in it.

> You don't get points if you get drunk in your LIVEDRUNK(tm)
> blazer ? Perhaps if you got drunk in it and then raced a muddy
> cross circuit ?

If it was a LIVEDRUNK blazer? Then 90% just for showing up!

"My scenarios may give the impression I could be an excellent crook.
Not true - I am a talented lawyer." - Sandy in rec.bicycles.racing

On Dec 9, 9:00 pm, John Forrest Tomlinson <[email protected]>
wrote:
> On Sun, 9 Dec 2007 05:06:46 -0800 (PST), Bill C
>
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> >I got a really good one out of this bit.
> > We ALL know some of these folks.
> >http://www.cyclingnews.com/features.php?id=features/2007/woodland_bla...

> I wore a blazer to a race I was racing in once -- it was collegiate
> nationals and I figured it was important, so I should dress well.

It's not "cool" these days, but I think that it's great. Not surprised
either.
Bill C

In article
<[email protected]>,
Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:

> John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
> >> I wore a blazer to a race I was racing in once -- it was collegiate
> >> nationals and I figured it was important, so I should dress well.

> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > No points unless you raced in it.

> You don't get points if you get drunk in your LIVEDRUNK(tm)
> blazer ? Perhaps if you got drunk in it and then raced a muddy
> cross circuit ?

Ryan, when will the LIVEDRUNK blazers ship?

--
Michael Press

In article <[email protected]>,
Michael Press <[email protected]> wrote:

> In article
> <[email protected]>,
> Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:

> > Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > > No points unless you raced in it.

> > You don't get points if you get drunk in your LIVEDRUNK(tm)
> > blazer ? Perhaps if you got drunk in it and then raced a muddy
> > cross circuit ?

> Ryan, when will the LIVEDRUNK blazers ship?

Concurrent with the LIVEDRUNK wool jerseys.