good lbs in so. cal.?

snrugg

Jan 28, 2004
Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but here goes:

I don't have a bike and I'm a total newbie at bicycling, but I'd like to change all that. The trouble is I'm a heavy 6'7", so I want some experienced help in choosing and setting up the right bike for me.

Sooooo, can anyone recommend a honest/reliable/reputable/whatever bike store in the Los Angeles / San Fernando Valley area?

Thanks a lot!

Originally posted by snrugg
Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but here goes:

I don't have a bike and I'm a total newbie at bicycling, but I'd like to change all that. The trouble is I'm a heavy 6'7", so I want some experienced help in choosing and setting up the right bike for me.

Sooooo, can anyone recommend a honest/reliable/reputable/whatever bike store in the Los Angeles / San Fernando Valley area?

Thanks a lot!

Sundance Cycles in Aguora. 818-991-9103. Take the 101 west to Kanan turn left and then right just after the freeway. You will be 10 minutes out of the San Fernando valley but the drive is worth it. Their technical knowledge is outstanding and I have found them to be very honest.

Brian Scott

Thanks a lot! [/B]

You might also want to check out Bicycle John's on Burbank Blvd in Burbank (in the other valley).

Not local but Zinn Cycles (www.zinncycles.com) makes custom frames for the vertically enhanced among us.

Richard