Good Luck in Cyclone!!!



ptlwp

New Member
Oct 6, 2005
544
0
0
Yer a tough bunch down under.....not wusses like us....but take care of yerselves!!

We hear about foul weather a coming on.
 

stevebaby

New Member
Jun 22, 2004
3,515
4
0
ptlwp said:
Yer a tough bunch down under.....not wusses like us....but take care of yerselves!!

We hear about foul weather a coming on.
No casualties,but a few sugar and banana crops ruined,and some flooding with more to come,probably.
Every cloud etc....the local surfers will appreciate the swell...
:) Seriously.
 

stevebaby

New Member
Jun 22, 2004
3,515
4
0
IdahoohadI said:
Bananas. Oh no what will you do for sex. Oh I forgot your a priest. Well hopefully all the little boys didn't get blown away......:eek:
MMMwwaaaahaaahhaa!!!!
:D :D :D :D Another latent homosexual joins the soapbox!! :D :D :D
You really should stop thinking about this sort of thing...it just leads people to wonder aboutyour sexual preference! :D :D :D :D :D
 

ptlwp

New Member
Oct 6, 2005
544
0
0
IdahoohadI said:
Well. I guess there's no confusion who you want to F*ck when you decide to become a priest.
Very intersting here; from cyclones to sexual preferences.....is there a Freudian in the house?:D
 

IdahoohadI

New Member
Mar 1, 2006
84
0
0
ptlwp said:
Very intersting here; from cyclones to sexual preferences.....is there a Freudian in the house?:D
I wouldn't expect someone who calls on GOD to bless Al Gore to understand me. You do realize Al Gore is an athiest....right?
 

ptlwp

New Member
Oct 6, 2005
544
0
0
IdahoohadI said:
I wouldn't expect someone who calls on GOD to bless Al Gore to understand me. You do realize Al Gore is an athiest....right?
BUMP

BUMP:eek:
 

stevebaby

New Member
Jun 22, 2004
3,515
4
0
IdahoohadI said:
I wouldn't expect someone who calls on GOD to bless Al Gore to understand me. You do realize Al Gore is an athiest....right?
It's "atheist".
:D :D :D
 

stevebaby

New Member
Jun 22, 2004
3,515
4
0
ptlwp said:
BUMP

BUMP:eek:
Back to the cyclone...no casualties but a fair bit of property damage and ruined crops.They'll rebuild.
I saw in the morning paper that the longest queues prior to the cyclone weren't at grocery stores or hardware stores,they were at the liquor stores!
They know how to have a good cyclone up there.
:D
 

ptlwp

New Member
Oct 6, 2005
544
0
0
:D
stevebaby said:
Back to the cyclone...no casualties but a fair bit of property damage and ruined crops.They'll rebuild.
I saw in the morning paper that the longest queues prior to the cyclone weren't at grocery stores or hardware stores,they were at the liquor stores!
They know how to have a good cyclone up there.
:D
Indeed, if a cyclone it must be, know how to take it! Cheers!!!:D :D