Good Morning Alan B.

Charles Gifford

Guest
Alan, can you post the recipe for BEEF SHORTRIBS WITH PORT
AND ALE SAUCE from "High Plains: The Joy of Alberta Cuisine"
for me? I think it was from Big Rock Brewery.

I'd appreciate it!

Charlie

"Charles Gifford" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:VJc8c.36223$%[email protected]:

> Alan, can you post the recipe for BEEF SHORTRIBS WITH PORT
> AND ALE SAUCE from "High Plains: The Joy of Alberta
> Cuisine" for me? I think it was from Big Rock Brewery.
>
> I'd appreciate it!
>
> Charlie

Sorry Charlie...I either lost it or can't find it. I
never had the book and don't remember from whence I found
the recipe.

--
Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on
nothing but food and water.

hahabogus <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> "Charles Gifford" <[email protected]> wrote in news-
> :VJc8c.36223$%[email protected]:
>
>> Alan, can you post the recipe for BEEF SHORTRIBS WITH
>> PORT AND ALE SAUCE from "High Plains: The Joy of Alberta
>> Cuisine" for me? I think it was from Big Rock Brewery.
>>
>> I'd appreciate it!
>>
>> Charlie
>>

> Sorry Charlie...I either lost it or can't find it. I
> never had the book and don't remember from whence I found
> the recipe.

Perhaps this web site will make up for my lack of
organizational skills.

www.culinaryteamalberta.ca/recipes/starters/soups/cornLemon-
grass/view

--
Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on
nothing but food and water.
--------
FIELDS, W. C.

"hahabogus" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> hahabogus <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>
> > "Charles Gifford" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > news:VJc8c.36223$%[email protected]
> > k.net:
> >
> >> Alan, can you post the recipe for BEEF SHORTRIBS WITH
> >> PORT AND ALE SAUCE from "High Plains: The Joy of
> >> Alberta Cuisine" for me? I think it was from Big Rock
> >> Brewery.
> >>
> >> I'd appreciate it!
> >>
> >> Charlie
> >>

> > Sorry Charlie...I either lost it or can't find it. I
> > never had the book and don't remember from whence I
> > found the recipe.
> >

> Perhaps this web site will make up for my lack of
> organizational skills.
>
> www.culinaryteamalberta.ca/recipes/starters/soups/cornLem-
> ongrass/view

Thanks for the try Alan. I appreciate it. The site above was
quite interesting. The recipes aren't really me though. A
little fussy - but great reading!

Charlie