Good Morning Alan B.

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Charles Gifford, Mar 24, 2004.

  1. Alan, can you post the recipe for BEEF SHORTRIBS WITH PORT
    AND ALE SAUCE from "High Plains: The Joy of Alberta Cuisine"
    for me? I think it was from Big Rock Brewery.

    I'd appreciate it!

    Charlie

    Tags:

  2. Hahabogus

    Hahabogus Guest

    "Charles Gifford" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:VJc8c.36223$%[email protected]:

    > Alan, can you post the recipe for BEEF SHORTRIBS WITH PORT
    > AND ALE SAUCE from "High Plains: The Joy of Alberta
    > Cuisine" for me? I think it was from Big Rock Brewery.
    >
    > I'd appreciate it!
    >
    > Charlie

    Sorry Charlie...I either lost it or can't find it. I
    never had the book and don't remember from whence I found
    the recipe.

    --
    Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on
    nothing but food and water.

  3. Hahabogus

    Hahabogus Guest

    hahabogus <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > "Charles Gifford" <[email protected]> wrote in news-
    > :VJc8c.36223$%[email protected]:
    >
    >> Alan, can you post the recipe for BEEF SHORTRIBS WITH
    >> PORT AND ALE SAUCE from "High Plains: The Joy of Alberta
    >> Cuisine" for me? I think it was from Big Rock Brewery.
    >>
    >> I'd appreciate it!
    >>
    >> Charlie
    >>

    > Sorry Charlie...I either lost it or can't find it. I
    > never had the book and don't remember from whence I found
    > the recipe.

    Perhaps this web site will make up for my lack of
    organizational skills.

    www.culinaryteamalberta.ca/recipes/starters/soups/cornLemon-
    grass/view

    --
    Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on
    nothing but food and water.
    --------
    FIELDS, W. C.

  4. "hahabogus" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > hahabogus <[email protected]> wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >
    > > "Charles Gifford" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > > news:VJc8c.36223$%[email protected]
    > > k.net:
    > >
    > >> Alan, can you post the recipe for BEEF SHORTRIBS WITH
    > >> PORT AND ALE SAUCE from "High Plains: The Joy of
    > >> Alberta Cuisine" for me? I think it was from Big Rock
    > >> Brewery.
    > >>
    > >> I'd appreciate it!
    > >>
    > >> Charlie
    > >>

    > > Sorry Charlie...I either lost it or can't find it. I
    > > never had the book and don't remember from whence I
    > > found the recipe.
    > >

    > Perhaps this web site will make up for my lack of
    > organizational skills.
    >
    > www.culinaryteamalberta.ca/recipes/starters/soups/cornLem-
    > ongrass/view

    Thanks for the try Alan. I appreciate it. The site above was
    quite interesting. The recipes aren't really me though. A
    little fussy - but great reading!

    Charlie