Good Morning, Folks!

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by rzwodzwo417, Apr 18, 2004.

  1. rzwodzwo417

    rzwodzwo417 Guest

    > Here we are: Nice sunday morning walk in a sun filled city park with the
    > family and the dog. Birds singing, spring flowers popping up all over.

    Yet
    > once again a collision with a cyclist enjoying the lake front as are all

    of
    > us. Kid gets knocked down, nothing serious; a couple of small scratches.
    > Now, I've been to Africa, Australia, Europe, South America and 95% of

    their
    > bicycles have these small bells on the handlebards to warn you that a
    > cyclist is coming your way. So, I have a question:
    >
    > Why the fuck don't you asshole cyclists in North America with your $1000
    > pretentious yuppie shit bikes have these $3.50 bells to warn us that

    you're
    > about to knock us down if we don't get out of your way????
    >
    > Explain!!!!

    Tags:

  2. Rabid Lemur

    Rabid Lemur Guest

    "rzwodzwo417" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > > Here we are: Nice sunday morning walk in a sun filled city park with the
    > > family and the dog. Birds singing, spring flowers popping up all over.

    > Yet
    > > once again a collision with a cyclist enjoying the lake front as are all

    > of
    > > us. Kid gets knocked down, nothing serious; a couple of small

    scratches.

    The cyclist did it on purpose because your dog was not on a leash and
    crapping all over the place.

  3. 418rzwodzwo

    418rzwodzwo Guest

    "Rabid Lemur" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "rzwodzwo417" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >

    > > > Here we are: Nice sunday morning walk in a sun filled city park with

    the
    > > > family and the dog. Birds singing, spring flowers popping up all

    over.
    > > Yet
    > > > once again a collision with a cyclist enjoying the lake front as are

    all
    > > of
    > > > us. Kid gets knocked down, nothing serious; a couple of small

    > scratches.
    >
    > The cyclist did it on purpose because your dog was not on a leash and
    > crapping all over the place.

    Douchebag, that was no answer!!>

  4. Rabid Lemur

    Rabid Lemur Guest

    "418rzwodzwo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Rabid Lemur" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > The cyclist did it on purpose because your dog was not on a leash and
    > > crapping all over the place.

    > Douchebag, that was no answer!!>

    Your kids must be proud of your temperament. I just find it odd that you
    are asking why cyclist don't buy a bell for their bike, when you won't buy a
    leash for your dog.