Good Morning, Folks!

rzwodzwo417

Guest

> Here we are: Nice sunday morning walk in a sun filled city park with the
> family and the dog. Birds singing, spring flowers popping up all over.

Yet
> once again a collision with a cyclist enjoying the lake front as are all

of
> us. Kid gets knocked down, nothing serious; a couple of small scratches.
> Now, I've been to Africa, Australia, Europe, South America and 95% of

their
> bicycles have these small bells on the handlebards to warn you that a
> cyclist is coming your way. So, I have a question:
>
> Why the **** don't you asshole cyclists in North America with your $1000
> pretentious yuppie **** bikes have these $3.50 bells to warn us that

you're
> about to knock us down if we don't get out of your way????
>
> Explain!!!!

"rzwodzwo417" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> > Here we are: Nice sunday morning walk in a sun filled city park with the
> > family and the dog. Birds singing, spring flowers popping up all over.

> Yet
> > once again a collision with a cyclist enjoying the lake front as are all

> of
> > us. Kid gets knocked down, nothing serious; a couple of small

scratches.

The cyclist did it on purpose because your dog was not on a leash and
crapping all over the place.

"Rabid Lemur" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "rzwodzwo417" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >

> > > Here we are: Nice sunday morning walk in a sun filled city park with

the
> > > family and the dog. Birds singing, spring flowers popping up all

over.
> > Yet
> > > once again a collision with a cyclist enjoying the lake front as are

all
> > of
> > > us. Kid gets knocked down, nothing serious; a couple of small

> scratches.
>
> The cyclist did it on purpose because your dog was not on a leash and
> crapping all over the place.

Douchebag, that was no answer!!>

"418rzwodzwo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Rabid Lemur" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > The cyclist did it on purpose because your dog was not on a leash and
> > crapping all over the place.

> Douchebag, that was no answer!!>

Your kids must be proud of your temperament. I just find it odd that you
are asking why cyclist don't buy a bell for their bike, when you won't buy a
leash for your dog.