Good news, GT is back!

G

I just read that GT is gonna stay in the country (SA). Omnico is the new agents and the new 2003 models will be here in November.

Now I can go and get myself a REAL mountain bike.

;D

Speaking of new agencies, does anyone know who is going to import GU into SA? :(

Whoever it is, it will still be over priced for what it's worth. I don't see the point paying that much for a product when other products comes very close in quality with a fraction of the price. All that makes GU "better" is the nice packaging. The contents compare the same as other products. In fact I used, Corn Surup, Vooma and Gu. Vooma is by far the best.. I feel a difference in energy level 5 minutes after taking it. Since I start using Cytomax and Vooma together I performed better in races, recovery is excelent and I feel as stong at the end as at the start. When I do feel a bit week in a race I usually realise that's time for another sachet of Vooma again.

"Vooma gives you legs" ;-)

Hmm, I wouldn't mind something that would make me feel as good at the end of a ride as at the beginning. Currently that would probably take more than a sachet of something and would probably include syringes, pills with smiley faces :), a good roast dinner and a brilliant masseuse..

Hope I can bring these requirements down to the masseuse and the dinner by november

I'm afraid I don't share your sentiments on this one cadence. I have tried Vooma, Powerbar Gel, Corn Syrup and GU. The Vooma didn't even touch sides, the Powerbar Gel is too thick and there is too much in a serving. Corn Syrup dumped me after the initial boost. GU gives me a kick and doesn't dump me too badly afterwards. I also find the packaging one of the easiest to use while riding. So I'm prepared to pay the premium for this product.

I am not talking about performance enhancers like a good looking masseuse ;D. Some people can complete a Argus with no training what so ever by just cycling from one massage to the next..

Mmm, I'll stop training now and instead cultivate an injured expression and a limp ;D

I just read that GT is gonna stay in the country (SA). Omnico is the new agents and the new 2003 models will be here in November.

Now I can go and get myself a REAL mountain bike.

;D

Wonder if they are going to do roadbikes too?

Where do I sign up for those good looking babes with wonderous hands . . . ;D

Even I would choose that over GU. hehehe

GT never left. Simply was 'bought out' However they are not the same bikes as before.

Not that the quality was good to begin with. So hopefully now they can offer same stuff at lower prices.

Just warranty is good as before.