Good News!!!!

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by ian henden, Dec 18, 2005.

  1. ian henden

    ian henden Guest

    ..... depending how you view it!!

    I'm taking a Christmas break from the groups, so may I wish all a very Happy
    Christmas, and a prosperous New Year.

    ---
    IanH

    Tags:

  2. Brimstone

    Brimstone Guest

    "ian henden" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > .... depending how you view it!!

    Quite.

    > I'm taking a Christmas break from the groups,

    Is this to become the norm, everything in the UK stops for two weeks at this
    time of year?

    > so may I wish all a very Happy Christmas, and a prosperous New Year.

    And to you.

  3. John B

    John B Guest

    ian henden wrote:

    > .... depending how you view it!!
    >
    > I'm taking a Christmas break from the groups, so may I wish all a very Happy
    > Christmas, and a prosperous New Year.

    Public transport grinds to a halt again then ;-)

    Bikes Rule.

    Happy Christmas.

    John B

  4. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    John B wrote:

    > ian henden wrote:
    >
    >> .... depending how you view it!!
    >>
    >> I'm taking a Christmas break from the groups, so may I wish all a very Happy
    >> Christmas, and a prosperous New Year.

    > Public transport grinds to a halt again then ;-)
    >
    > Bikes Rule.
    >
    > Happy Christmas.

    Critical Mass up The Avenue bus lane next week?

    --
    Tony

    right."
    - Lord Hailsham

  5. ian henden wrote:
    > .... depending how you view it!!
    >
    > I'm taking a Christmas break from the groups, so may I wish all a very Happy
    > Christmas, and a prosperous New Year.

    Not without a doctor's certificate you don't

  6. Conor

    Conor Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, ian henden says...
    > .... depending how you view it!!
    >
    > I'm taking a Christmas break from the groups, so may I wish all a very Happy
    > Christmas, and a prosperous New Year.

    Have a nice one Ian.

    --
    Conor

    "You're not married, you haven't got a girlfriend and you've never seen
    Star Trek? Good Lord!" - Patrick Stewart, Extras.

  7. Al C-F

    Al C-F Guest

    ian henden wrote:
    > .... depending how you view it!!
    >
    > I'm taking a Christmas break from the groups, so may I wish all a very Happy
    > Christmas, and a prosperous New Year.
    >
    > ---
    > IanH

    Should be safe for a ride into Southampton then.

  8. Al C-F

    Al C-F Guest

    Tony Raven wrote:
    > John B wrote:
    >

    >> ian henden wrote:
    >>
    >>> .... depending how you view it!!
    >>>
    >>> I'm taking a Christmas break from the groups, so may I wish all a
    >>> very Happy
    >>> Christmas, and a prosperous New Year.

    >> Public transport grinds to a halt again then ;-)
    >>
    >> Bikes Rule.
    >>
    >> Happy Christmas.
    >>

    > Critical Mass up The Avenue bus lane next week?

    Count me in.