Good News!!!!

ian henden

Guest
..... depending how you view it!!

I'm taking a Christmas break from the groups, so may I wish all a very Happy
Christmas, and a prosperous New Year.

---
IanH

"ian henden" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> .... depending how you view it!!

Quite.

> I'm taking a Christmas break from the groups,

Is this to become the norm, everything in the UK stops for two weeks at this
time of year?

> so may I wish all a very Happy Christmas, and a prosperous New Year.

And to you.

ian henden wrote:

> .... depending how you view it!!
>
> I'm taking a Christmas break from the groups, so may I wish all a very Happy
> Christmas, and a prosperous New Year.

Public transport grinds to a halt again then ;-)

Bikes Rule.

Happy Christmas.

John B

John B wrote:

> ian henden wrote:
>
>> .... depending how you view it!!
>>
>> I'm taking a Christmas break from the groups, so may I wish all a very Happy
>> Christmas, and a prosperous New Year.

> Public transport grinds to a halt again then ;-)
>
> Bikes Rule.
>
> Happy Christmas.

Critical Mass up The Avenue bus lane next week?

--
Tony

right."
- Lord Hailsham

ian henden wrote:
> .... depending how you view it!!
>
> I'm taking a Christmas break from the groups, so may I wish all a very Happy
> Christmas, and a prosperous New Year.

Not without a doctor's certificate you don't

In article <[email protected]>, ian henden says...
> .... depending how you view it!!
>
> I'm taking a Christmas break from the groups, so may I wish all a very Happy
> Christmas, and a prosperous New Year.

Have a nice one Ian.

--
Conor

"You're not married, you haven't got a girlfriend and you've never seen
Star Trek? Good Lord!" - Patrick Stewart, Extras.

ian henden wrote:
> .... depending how you view it!!
>
> I'm taking a Christmas break from the groups, so may I wish all a very Happy
> Christmas, and a prosperous New Year.
>
> ---
> IanH

Should be safe for a ride into Southampton then.

Tony Raven wrote:
> John B wrote:
>

>> ian henden wrote:
>>
>>> .... depending how you view it!!
>>>
>>> I'm taking a Christmas break from the groups, so may I wish all a
>>> very Happy
>>> Christmas, and a prosperous New Year.

>> Public transport grinds to a halt again then ;-)
>>
>> Bikes Rule.
>>
>> Happy Christmas.
>>

> Critical Mass up The Avenue bus lane next week?

Count me in.