Good or Bad Bike?

Sebinho

Jul 19, 2004
Hey

I want to take up the sport of cycling however i need a bike before i can start. i'm from calgary alberta and i need any sugguestions where i can get a road bike for a good cheap price but still good quality. So far i've came across a bike that looks in good condition however since i'm new to this i dont know much thats on it. All i know, the bike is Miele Alfa, yellow, shimano pedals, aerobars(by something design), it has 2 water bottles, a pump, wheel repair kit, and its going for about 350 CND.

If you have any suggestions please feel free.

Thanks a bunch

Seb

Sebinho said:
Hey

I want to take up the sport of cycling however i need a bike before i can start. i'm from calgary alberta and i need any sugguestions where i can get a road bike for a good cheap price but still good quality. So far i've came across a bike that looks in good condition however since i'm new to this i dont know much thats on it. All i know, the bike is Miele Alfa, yellow, shimano pedals, aerobars(by something design), it has 2 water bottles, a pump, wheel repair kit, and its going for about 350 CND.

If you have any suggestions please feel free.

Thanks a bunch

Seb
Do you have any more detailed info, like what groupset, wheels, etc. it has, and some info on the frame?

rek said:
Do you have any more detailed info, like what groupset, wheels, etc. it has, and some info on the frame?
echo that, definitely make sure it's got wheels.

just kidding, for a first proper bike i think your best bet would be a decent cycling shop, you may still get a bargain but more importantly you'll get good advice and help setting it up.