Good ?? Part (ii)

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Dpm, Jan 24, 2003.

  1. Dpm

    Dpm Guest

    Hi all,I asked about a giant and a schwinn recently, and received some advice on the problems with
    schwinn, thanks for that. After further research, we are now also looking at a 2001 kona Mano
    Mano, priced at
    599.95. Again the spec looks good for the price ( we arnt very well off chaps you see, hence the
    hunt around past models), and again if anyone has the time / knowledge any comments on this
    bike would be Warmly welcomed. this is where we are looking, thanks again.

    http://www.paulscycles.co.uk/KONA.htm

    Dave McGee

    Tags:

  2. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Dpm wrote:
    > Hi all,I asked about a giant and a schwinn recently, and received some advice on the problems with
    > schwinn, thanks for that. After further research, we are now also looking at a 2001 kona Mano
    > Mano, priced at
    > 599.95. Again the spec looks good for the price ( we arnt very well off chaps you see, hence the
    > hunt around past models), and again if anyone has the time / knowledge any comments on
    > this bike would be Warmly welcomed. this is where we are looking, thanks again.

    Good choice. I'd still rather go with a hardtail for that sort of money, but the Kona's not
    bad at all.