Good performing Cyclometer with heart rate and altimeter monitoring?

markm75

Guest
I'm seeking a cyclometer to replace my old trust avocet 25...

I want something with heart rate monitoring, though I have considered
just buying a $35 standalone watch for that. I'm assuming the all in
one solution is a better idea.

I was looking at the Delphi 6.0.. but a few users reported some issues
with it.. (heart rate spikes and speed fluctuations).

Anyone know of a reliable one for say $150 or less? (if it had
altimeter with climb percentage that would be a bonus)

Cheers

On Aug 7, 10:39 am, markm75 <[email protected]> wrote:
> I'm seeking a cyclometer to replace my old trust avocet 25...
>
> I want something with heart rate monitoring, though I have considered
> just buying a $35 standalone watch for that. I'm assuming the all in
> one solution is a better idea.
>
> I was looking at the Delphi 6.0.. but a few users reported some issues
> with it.. (heart rate spikes and speed fluctuations).
>
> Anyone know of a reliable one for say $150 or less? (if it had
> altimeter with climb percentage that would be a bonus)
>
> Cheers

Why not spend the money on something useful, like a weekend trip to
ride somewhere?

JD