good place in europe

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> where is a good place to go with mtb in august?

Don't go South like South of Spain as too hot. France far
too busy in many areas as that's their peak holiday season.
How about Iceland?

"Gearóid Ó Laoi/Garry Lee" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > where is a good place to go with mtb in august?
>
> Don't go South like South of Spain as too hot. France far
> too busy in many areas as that's their peak holiday
> season. How about Iceland?

I thought about iceland but maybe nex year!. Is only my
second experience in mtb but at the same time I have to go
in iceland by bike before or later because I went there for
businnes and I really felt in love with the wild nature of
iceland. I heard that you have to be prepared to spend many
days in the rain! And what about the baltic sea? Have any
experience in iceland?