Good Place to Sell MTB

Lilian Hobbs

Guest
I have an as new MTB which I want to sell, are there any free forums that
you can recommend.

Please don't suggest Ebay as I prefer to use forums where the enthusiasts
hang out. I am a keen astronomer and we have an excellent forum where we all
buy and swap gear.

Thanks,
Lilian

http://www.singletrackworld.co.uk/
"Lilian Hobbs" <info at lilianhobbs dot com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I have an as new MTB which I want to sell, are there any free forums that
> you can recommend.
>
> Please don't suggest Ebay as I prefer to use forums where the enthusiasts
> hang out. I am a keen astronomer and we have an excellent forum where we

all
> buy and swap gear.
>
> Thanks,
> Lilian

"Lilian Hobbs" <info at lilianhobbs dot com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I have an as new MTB which I want to sell, are there any free forums that
>you can recommend.
>
> Please don't suggest Ebay as I prefer to use forums where the enthusiasts
> hang out. I am a keen astronomer and we have an excellent forum where we
> all buy and swap gear.

A For Sale post here has been acceptable and successful in the past.