Good Results

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00EB_01C3D593.4602C000 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
Encoding: quoted-printable

maybe your body secretly knows there is caffeine in there and your head = is only relating it to
coffee and soda so fake your body out, get some = chocolate flavored syrup, seems like one of those
fancy coffee places, = starbucks, gloriajean's or the like had it for coffee drinks and was no =
chocolate in it, and you could check carob and see if there is caffeine = in it. When you think of
the substitute flavors, think like the vanilla = substitutes. Lee Elaine Kirkham
<[email protected]> wrote in message =
news:[email protected]... Are there any chocolate
flavored things that dcn't have caffeine in = them? The odd things is I never craved chocolate
before - it's just the = forbidden fruit thing ;-D Elaine K

Prairie Roots wrote:

Thanks for sharing the good news. I'm so pleased for you! Sorry about the chocolate. Can you have
chocolate-FLAVORED things, or would that set up more cravings for the real thing?=20

Prairie Roots

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 18:05:01 GMT, Elaine Kirkham <[email protected]> wrote:

=20
I just got back from the doctor's where I had my ECG. Good news! My=20 heart is completely back to
normal & I won't have to have that cardio=20 inversion - Yippeeeee!! Needless to say, I am so
relieved. Now I will=20 just have to keep that caffeine out of my diet. It's funny though, I was =

never a chocolate freak, but now that I can't have it, I want it all the =

time - really weird, isn't it! Elaine K
=20

=20

------=_NextPart_000_00EB_01C3D593.4602C000 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD><TITLE></TITLE> <META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3DISO-8859-
1 = http-equiv=3DContent-Type> <META content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.2614.3500" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff text=3D#000000>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>maybe your body secretly knows there is caffeine in = there and=20 your head is
only relating it to coffee and soda so fake your body out, = get some=20 chocolate flavored
syrup, seems like one of those fancy coffee places,=20 starbucks, gloriajean's or the like had
it for coffee drinks and was no=20 chocolate in it, and you could check carob and see if there
is caffeine = in=20 it. When you think of the substitute flavors, think like the =
vanilla=20 substitutes. Lee</FONT></DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE=20 style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px
solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: = 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px">
<>Elaine Kirkham <<A=20 href=3D"mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>> wrote =
in message=20 <A=20
=
href=3D"news:[email protected]=
om">news:[email protected]</=
A>...</DIV>Are=20
there any chocolate flavored things that dcn't have caffeine in them? = The odd=20 things is I
never craved chocolate before - it's just the forbidden = fruit=20 thing ;-D<BR>Elaine
K<BR><BR>Prairie Roots wrote:<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE
cite=3D"[email protected]" = type=3D"cite"><PRE wrap=3D"">Thanks for
sharing the good news. I'm so = pleased for you! Sorry about the chocolate. Can you have chocolate-
FLAVORED things, or would that set up more cravings for the real thing?=20

Prairie Roots

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 18:05:01 GMT, Elaine Kirkham <A = class=3Dmoz-txt-link-rfc2396E =
href=3D"mailto:[email protected]"><[email protected]></A> wrote:

</PRE> <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite"><PRE wrap=3D"">I just got back from the = doctor's where I had my
ECG. Good news! My=20 heart is completely back to normal & I won't have to have that =
cardio=20 inversion - Yippeeeee!! Needless to say, I am so relieved. Now I will=20 just have to
keep that caffeine out of my diet. It's funny though, I was =

time - really weird, isn't it! Elaine K </PRE></BLOCKQUOTE><PRE wrap=3D""><!---->
</PRE></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00EB_01C3D593.4602C000--

------=_NextPart_000_00AF_01C3D667.2B93FC00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-

I relate to this as I am allergic to so many things that are common in = every day products,
cinnamon, paprika, MSG, nutrasweet, and on and on... = I wish you well, I have found that with time
and experimentation I can = tolerate some things in very small amounts, Lee Elaine Kirkham
news:[email protected]... Thanks, Lee. I know I can live
quite happily without chocolate but = it's surprising how many things you used to have that have
caffeine in = it. I just have to read the labels much closer than I did before. Elaine K

Miss Violette wrote:

so glad you are better, you can have the chocolate anytime you want, = just remember the
consequences and how they feel, its your body and you = choice, Lee, who choose a migraine when she
chooses too much chocolate... Elaine Kirkham <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
=20
I just got back from the doctor's where I had my ECG. Good news! My heart is completely back to
normal & I won't have to have that cardio inversion - Yippeeeee!! Needless to say, I am so
relieved. Now I will just have to keep that caffeine out of my diet. It's funny though, I was
never a chocolate freak, but now that I can't have it, I want it all the time - really weird,
isn't it! Elaine K

=20

=20

------=_NextPart_000_00AF_01C3D667.2B93FC00 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD><TITLE></TITLE> <META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3DISO-8859-
1 = http-equiv=3DContent-Type> <META content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.2614.3500" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff text=3D#000000>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I relate to this as I am allergic to so many things = that are=20 common in
every day products, cinnamon, paprika, MSG, nutrasweet, and on = and=20 on... I wish you well,
I have found that with time and experimentation I = can=20 tolerate some things in very small
amounts, Lee</FONT></DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE=20 style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT:
5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: = 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px">
<>Elaine Kirkham <<A=20 href=3D"mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>> wrote =
in message=20 <A=20
=
href=3D"news:[email protected]">=
news:[email protected]</A>...</D=
IV>Thanks,=20
Lee. I know I can live quite happily without chocolate but it's = surprising how=20 many things
you used to have that have caffeine in it. I just have to = read the=20 labels much closer than I
did before.<BR>Elaine K<BR><BR>Miss Violette =

wrote:<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE cite=3D"[email protected]" =
type=3D"cite"><PRE wrap=3D"">so glad you are better, you can have the = chocolate anytime you
want, just remember the consequences and how they feel, its your body and you = choice, Lee, who
choose a migraine when she chooses too much chocolate... Elaine Kirkham <A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-
rfc2396E = href=3D"mailto:[email protected]"><[email protected]></A> = wrote in message
<A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-freetext =
m">news:[email protected]</A>= ... </PRE> <BLOCKQUOTE
type=3D"cite"><PRE wrap=3D"">I just got back from the = doctor's where I had my ECG. Good news! My
heart is completely back to normal & I won't have to have that = cardio inversion -
Yippeeeee!! Needless to say, I am so relieved. Now I will just have to keep that caffeine out of
my diet. It's funny though, I was never a chocolate freak, but now that I can't have it, I want it
all the time - really weird, isn't it! Elaine K

</PRE></BLOCKQUOTE><PRE wrap=3D""><!---->

</PRE></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00AF_01C3D667.2B93FC00--

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-
Type" content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1"> <title></title> </head> <body text="#000000"
bgcolor="#ffffff"> Thanks, Prairie Roots. Will do.<br> Elaine K<br> <br> Prairie Roots wrote:<br>
<blockquote type="cite" cite="[email protected]"> <pre wrap="">Some of
the hot chocolate mixes and instant pudding mixes are chocolate flavored, and not real chocolate.
But you'd have to read the packages to make sure.

Prairie Roots

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 03:28:54 GMT, Elaine Kirkham <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
href="mailto:[email protected]"><[email protected]></a> wrote:

</pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">Are there any chocolate flavored things that dcn't
have caffeine in them? The odd things is I never craved chocolate before - it's just the forbidden
fruit thing ;-D Elaine K

Prairie Roots wrote:<br> <blockquote type="cite" cite=<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" hre-
f="mailto:[email protected]">"mid704pvvctbprft37r9ls6ak3le7rb7f9l23@4ax-
.com"</a>> <pre wrap="">Thanks for sharing the good news. I'm so pleased for you! Sorry
about the chocolate. Can you have chocolate-FLAVORED things, or would that set up more cravings for
the real thing?

Prairie Roots

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 18:05:01 GMT, Elaine Kirkham <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href=<a class="moz-txt-link-
rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email protected]">"mailto:[email protected]"</a>>&lt;ekirkham@ro-
gers.com&gt;</a> wrote:

</pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">I just got back from the doctor's
where I had my ECG. Good news! My heart is completely back to normal &amp; I won't have to have
that cardio inversion - Yippeeeee!! Needless to say, I am so relieved. Now I will just have to keep
that caffeine out of my diet. It's funny though, I was never a chocolate freak, but now that I
can't have it, I want it all the time - really weird, isn't it! Elaine K </pre>
</blockquote> <pre wrap=""><!----> </pre> </blockquote> </body>
</html> </pre> </blockquote> <pre wrap=""><!----> </pre> </blockquote> </body> </html

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-
Type" content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1"> <title></title> </head> <body text="#000000"
bgcolor="#ffffff"> Thanks Lee. I forgot about carob - that is a great substitute & I will check
it out to see about the caffeine content. Thanks again.<br> Elaine K<br> <br> Miss Violette
wrote:<br> <blockquote type="cite" cite="[email protected]">
<title></title> <meta content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1" http-equiv="Content-Type"> <meta
content="MSHTML 5.00.2614.3500" name="GENERATOR"> <style></style> <div><font size="2">maybe your
body secretly knows there is caffeine in there and your head is only relating it to coffee and soda
so fake your body out, get some chocolate flavored syrup, seems like one of those fancy coffee
places, starbucks, gloriajean's or the like had it for coffee drinks and was no chocolate in it, and
you could check carob and see if there is caffeine in it. When you think of the substitute
flavors, think like the vanilla substitutes. Lee</font></div> <blockquote style="border-left:
2px solid rgb(0, 0, 0); margin-left: 5px; margin-right: 0px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:
0px;"> <div>Elaine Kirkham <<a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a>>
wrote in message <a href="news:[email protected]">news-
:[email protected]</a>...</div> Are there any chocolate
flavored things that dcn't have caffeine in them? The odd things is I never craved chocolate before
- it's just the forbidden fruit thing ;-D<br> Elaine K<br> <br> Prairie Roots wrote:<br> <blockquote
cite="[email protected]" type="cite"> <pre wrap="">Thanks for sharing
the good news. I'm so pleased for you! Sorry about the chocolate. Can you have chocolate-FLAVORED
things, or would that set up more cravings for the real thing?

Prairie Roots

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 18:05:01 GMT, Elaine Kirkham <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"

</pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">I just got back from the doctor's where I had my ECG.
Good news! My heart is completely back to normal & I won't have to have that cardio inversion
- Yippeeeee!! Needless to say, I am so relieved. Now I will just have to keep that caffeine out of
my diet. It's funny though, I was never a chocolate freak, but now that I can't have it, I want it
all the time - really weird, isn't it! Elaine K </pre> </blockquote> <pre wrap=""><!----> </pre>
</blockquote> </blockquote> </blockquote> </body> </html

What is it Elaine is now doing that all is see is what I think is an AGENT LOGO box but nothing
else. But this time, I decided to ask about it and now in the REPLY box I am seeing that there is
actually TEXT, a quote from Prairie and a response from Elaine?

I've seen this just in the last two days (wed/thur) never before? I don't think I changed how
messages are shown?

Any info/help appreciated

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 06:10:49 GMT, Elaine Kirkham <[email protected]> wrote:

><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-
>Type" content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1"> <title></title> </head> <body text="#000000"
>bgcolor="#ffffff"> Thanks, Prairie Roots. Will do.<br> Elaine K<br> <br> Prairie Roots wrote:<br>
><blockquote type="cite" cite="[email protected]"> <pre wrap="">Some of
>the hot chocolate mixes and instant pudding mixes are chocolate flavored, and not real chocolate.
>But you'd have to read the packages to make sure.
>
>Prairie Roots
>
>On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 03:28:54 GMT, Elaine Kirkham <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
>href="mailto:[email protected]"><[email protected]></a> wrote:
>
> </pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">Are there any chocolate flavored things that dcn't
> have caffeine in them? The odd things is I never craved chocolate before - it's just the
> forbidden fruit thing ;-D Elaine K
>
>Prairie Roots wrote:<br> <blockquote type="cite" cite=<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" hr-
>ef="mailto:[email protected]">"mid704pvvctbprft37r9ls6ak3le7rb7f9l23@4-
>ax.com"</a>> <pre wrap="">Thanks for sharing the good news. I'm so pleased for you! Sorry
>about the chocolate. Can you have chocolate-FLAVORED things, or would that set up more cravings for
>the real thing?
>
>Prairie Roots
>
>On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 18:05:01 GMT, Elaine Kirkham <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href=<a class="moz-txt-link-
>rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email protected]">"mailto:[email protected]"</a>>&lt;ekirkham@r-
>ogers.com&gt;</a> wrote:
>
> </pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">I just got back from the doctor's
> where I had my ECG. Good news! My heart is completely back to normal &amp; I won't have to
> have that cardio inversion - Yippeeeee!! Needless to say, I am so relieved. Now I will just have
> to keep that caffeine out of my diet. It's funny though, I was never a chocolate freak, but now
> that I can't have it, I want it all the time - really weird, isn't it! Elaine K </pre>
> </blockquote> <pre wrap=""><!----> </pre> </blockquote>
> </body> </html> </pre> </blockquote> <pre wrap=""><!----> </pre> </blockquote>
> </body> </html

------=_NextPart_000_00B6_01C3D667.3D0F6320 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-

good luck, Lee Elaine Kirkham <[email protected]> wrote in message =
news:[email protected]... Thanks Lee. I forgot about carob
- that is a great substitute & I will = check it out to see about the caffeine content. Thanks
again. Elaine K

Miss Violette wrote:

maybe your body secretly knows there is caffeine in there and your = head is only relating it to
coffee and soda so fake your body out, get = some chocolate flavored syrup, seems like one of
those fancy coffee = places, starbucks, gloriajean's or the like had it for coffee drinks and =
was no chocolate in it, and you could check carob and see if there is = caffeine in it. When you
think of the substitute flavors, think like = the vanilla substitutes. Lee Elaine Kirkham
news:[email protected]... Are there any chocolate
flavored things that dcn't have caffeine = in them? The odd things is I never craved chocolate
before - it's just = the forbidden fruit thing ;-D Elaine K

Prairie Roots wrote:

Thanks for sharing the good news. I'm so pleased for you! Sorry about the chocolate. Can you have
chocolate-FLAVORED things, or would that set up more cravings for the real thing?=20

Prairie Roots

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 18:05:01 GMT, Elaine Kirkham <[email protected]> wrote:

=20
I just got back from the doctor's where I had my ECG. Good news! My=20 heart is completely back to
normal & I won't have to have that cardio=20 inversion - Yippeeeee!! Needless to say, I am so
relieved. Now I will=20 just have to keep that caffeine out of my diet. It's funny though, I was =

time - really weird, isn't it! Elaine K
=20

=20

------=_NextPart_000_00B6_01C3D667.3D0F6320 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-

1 = http-equiv=3DContent-Type> <META content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.2614.3500" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff text=3D#000000>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>good luck, Lee</FONT></DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE=20 style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px
solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: = 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px">
in message=20 <A=20
=
href=3D"news:[email protected]">n=
ews:[email protected]</A>...</DIV=
>Thanks=20
Lee. I forgot about carob - that is a great substitute & I will = check it=20 out to see about
the caffeine content. Thanks again.<BR>Elaine = K<BR><BR>Miss=20 Violette wrote:<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE
cite=3D"[email protected]"=20 type=3D"cite"><META content=3D"MSHTML
5.00.2614.3500" = name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE>

<><FONT size=3D2>maybe your body secretly knows there is caffeine = in there=20 and your head
is only relating it to coffee and soda so fake your = body out,=20 get some chocolate
flavored syrup, seems like one of those fancy = coffee=20 places, starbucks, gloriajean's or
the like had it for coffee drinks = and was=20 no chocolate in it, and you could check carob
and see if there is = caffeine=20 in it. When you think of the substitute flavors,
think like = the=20 vanilla substitutes. Lee</FONT></DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE=20 style=3D"BORDER-
LEFT: rgb(0,0,0) 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; = MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-
RIGHT: 0px">
<>Elaine Kirkham <<A=20 href=3D"mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>> =
wrote in=20 message <A=20
=
om">news:[email protected]</=
A>...</DIV>Are=20
there any chocolate flavored things that dcn't have caffeine in = them? The=20 odd things is I
never craved chocolate before - it's just the = forbidden=20 fruit thing ;-D<BR>Elaine
K<BR><BR>Prairie Roots wrote:<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE
cite=3D"[email protected]" =

type=3D"cite"><PRE wrap=3D"">Thanks for sharing the good news. I'm = so pleased for you! Sorry
about the chocolate. Can you have chocolate-FLAVORED things, or would that set up more
cravings for the real thing?=20

Prairie Roots

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 18:05:01 GMT, Elaine Kirkham <A = class=3Dmoz-txt-link-rfc2396E =
href=3D"mailto:[email protected]"><[email protected]></A> wrote:

</PRE> <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite"><PRE wrap=3D"">I just got back from = the doctor's where I had my
ECG. Good news! My=20 heart is completely back to normal & I won't have to have that =
cardio=20 inversion - Yippeeeee!! Needless to say, I am so relieved. Now I will=20 just have to
keep that caffeine out of my diet. It's funny though, I was =

time - really weird, isn't it! Elaine K </PRE></BLOCKQUOTE><PRE wrap=3D""><!---->
=
</PRE></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00B6_01C3D667.3D0F6320--

I've just upgraded to Netscape 7.1 & I might be posting in HTML instead of text. I will just post in
text from now on & see if that helps. Sorry. Elaine K

Fred wrote:

>What is it Elaine is now doing that all is see is what I think is an AGENT LOGO box but nothing
>else. But this time, I decided to ask about it and now in the REPLY box I am seeing that there is
>actually TEXT, a quote from Prairie and a response from Elaine?
>
>I've seen this just in the last two days (wed/thur) never before? I don't think I changed how
>messages are shown?
>
>Any info/help appreciated
>
>On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 06:10:49 GMT, Elaine Kirkham <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>
>><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-
>>Type" content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1"> <title></title> </head> <body text="#000000"
>>bgcolor="#ffffff"> Thanks, Prairie Roots. Will do.<br> Elaine K<br> <br> Prairie Roots wrote:<br>
>><blockquote type="cite" cite="[email protected]"> <pre wrap="">Some of
>>the hot chocolate mixes and instant pudding mixes are chocolate flavored, and not real chocolate.
>>But you'd have to read the packages to make sure.
>>
>>Prairie Roots
>>
>>On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 03:28:54 GMT, Elaine Kirkham <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
>>href="mailto:[email protected]"><[email protected]></a> wrote:
>>
>> </pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">Are there any chocolate flavored things that dcn't
>> have caffeine in them? The odd things is I never craved chocolate before - it's just the
>> forbidden fruit thing ;-D Elaine K
>>
>>Prairie Roots wrote:<br> <blockquote type="cite" cite=<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
>>href="mailto:[email protected]">"mid704pvvctbprft37r9ls6ak3le7rb7f9l2-
>>[email protected]"</a>> <pre wrap="">Thanks for sharing the good news. I'm so pleased for you!
>>Sorry about the chocolate. Can you have chocolate-FLAVORED things, or would that set up more
>>cravings for the real thing?
>>
>>Prairie Roots
>>
>>On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 18:05:01 GMT, Elaine Kirkham <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href=<a class="moz-txt-link-
>>rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email protected]">"mailto:[email protected]"</a>>&lt;ekirkham@-
>>rogers.com&gt;</a> wrote:
>>
>></pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">I just got back from the doctor's
>>where I had my ECG. Good news! My heart is completely back to normal &amp; I won't have to
>>have that cardio inversion - Yippeeeee!! Needless to say, I am so relieved. Now I will just have
>>to keep that caffeine out of my diet. It's funny though, I was never a chocolate freak, but now
>>that I can't have it, I want it all the time - really weird, isn't it! Elaine K </pre>
>></blockquote> <pre wrap=""><!----> </pre> </blockquote>
>></body> </html> </pre> </blockquote> <pre wrap=""><!----> </pre> </blockquote>
>></body> </html>
>>
>>
>

This one was FINE.

Thanks. That must have been it. Altho, I saw some message in the mix from you that were "normal" and
some that were just a little box with the Agent Logo and a number representing the number of bytes
in the message, I think.

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 03:48:28 GMT, Elaine Kirkham <[email protected]> wrote:

>I've just upgraded to Netscape 7.1 & I might be posting in HTML instead of text. I will just post
>in text from now on & see if that helps. Sorry. Elaine K
>
>Fred wrote:
>
>>What is it Elaine is now doing that all is see is what I think is an AGENT LOGO box but nothing
>>else. But this time, I decided to ask about it and now in the REPLY box I am seeing that there is
>>actually TEXT, a quote from Prairie and a response from Elaine?
>>
>>I've seen this just in the last two days (wed/thur) never before? I don't think I changed how
>>messages are shown?
>>
>>Any info/help appreciated
>>
>>On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 06:10:49 GMT, Elaine Kirkham <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-
>>>Type" content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1"> <title></title> </head> <body text="#000000"
>>>bgcolor="#ffffff"> Thanks, Prairie Roots. Will do.<br> Elaine K<br> <br> Prairie Roots wrote:<br>
>>><blockquote type="cite" cite="[email protected]"> <pre wrap="">Some
>>>of the hot chocolate mixes and instant pudding mixes are chocolate flavored, and not real
>>>chocolate. But you'd have to read the packages to make sure.
>>>
>>>Prairie Roots
>>>
>>>On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 03:28:54 GMT, Elaine Kirkham <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
>>>href="mailto:[email protected]"><[email protected]></a> wrote:
>>>
>>> </pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">Are there any chocolate flavored things that dcn't
>>> have caffeine in them? The odd things is I never craved chocolate before - it's just the
>>> forbidden fruit thing ;-D Elaine K
>>>
>>>Prairie Roots wrote:<br> <blockquote type="cite" cite=<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
>>>href="mailto:[email protected]">"mid704pvvctbprft37r9ls6ak3le7rb7f9l-
>>>[email protected]"</a>> <pre wrap="">Thanks for sharing the good news. I'm so pleased for you!
>>>Sorry about the chocolate. Can you have chocolate-FLAVORED things, or would that set up more
>>>cravings for the real thing?
>>>
>>>Prairie Roots
>>>
>>>On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 18:05:01 GMT, Elaine Kirkham <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href=<a class="moz-txt-link-
>>>rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email protected]">"mailto:[email protected]"</a>>&lt;ekirkham-
>>>@rogers.com&gt;</a> wrote:
>>>
>>></pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">I just got back from the doctor's
>>>where I had my ECG. Good news! My heart is completely back to normal &amp; I won't have to
>>>have that cardio inversion - Yippeeeee!! Needless to say, I am so relieved. Now I will just have
>>>to keep that caffeine out of my diet. It's funny though, I was never a chocolate freak, but now
>>>that I can't have it, I want it all the time - really weird, isn't it! Elaine K </pre>
>>></blockquote> <pre wrap=""><!----> </pre> </blockquote>
>>></body> </html> </pre> </blockquote> <pre wrap=""><!----> </pre> </blockquote>
>>></body> </html>
>>>
>>>
>>
>

OE says you are posting in HTML, but I can read it fine, upgrades always
mess with the system, Lee
Elaine Kirkham <[email protected]> wrote in message
> I've just upgraded to Netscape 7.1 & I might be posting in HTML instead of text. I will just post
> in text from now on & see if that helps. Sorry. Elaine K
>
> Fred wrote:
>
> >What is it Elaine is now doing that all is see is what I think is an AGENT LOGO box but nothing
> >else. But this time, I decided to ask about it and now in the REPLY box I am seeing that there is
> >actually TEXT, a quote from Prairie and a response from Elaine?
> >
> >I've seen this just in the last two days (wed/thur) never before? I don't think I changed how
> >messages are shown?
> >
> >Any info/help appreciated
> >
> >On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 06:10:49 GMT, Elaine Kirkham <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >
> >
> >><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-
> >>Type" content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1"> <title></title> </head> <body text="#000000"
> >>bgcolor="#ffffff"> Thanks, Prairie Roots. Will do.<br> Elaine K<br> <br> Prairie Roots
> >>wrote:<br> <blockquote type="cite" cite="[email protected]"> <pre
> >>wrap="">Some of the hot chocolate mixes and instant pudding mixes
are
> >>chocolate flavored, and not real chocolate. But you'd have to read the packages to make sure.
> >>
> >>Prairie Roots
> >>
> >>On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 03:28:54 GMT, Elaine Kirkham <a
class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email protected]"><[email protected]></a>
> >>wrote:
> >>
> >> </pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">Are there any chocolate flavored things that
> >> dcn't have
caffeine in
> >>them? The odd things is I never craved chocolate before - it's just the forbidden fruit thing
> >>;-D Elaine K
> >>
> >>Prairie Roots wrote:<br> <blockquote type="cite" cite=<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
href="mailto:[email protected]">"mid704pvvctbprf
[email protected]"</a>>
> >><pre wrap="">Thanks for sharing the good news. I'm so pleased for
you! Sorry about
> >>the chocolate. Can you have chocolate-FLAVORED things, or would that set up more cravings for
> >>the real thing?
> >>
> >>Prairie Roots
> >>
> >>On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 18:05:01 GMT, Elaine Kirkham <a
class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href=<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
href="mailto:[email protected]">"mailto:[email protected]"</a>>&l
t;[email protected]&gt;</a>
> >>wrote:
> >>
> >></pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">I just got back from the doctor's
> >>where I had my
ECG. Good news! My
> >>heart is completely back to normal &amp; I won't have to have that
cardio
> >>inversion - Yippeeeee!! Needless to say, I am so relieved. Now I will just have to keep that
> >>caffeine out of my diet. It's funny though, I was never a chocolate freak, but now that I can't
> >>have it, I want it all the time - really weird, isn't it! Elaine K </pre>
> >></blockquote> <pre wrap=""><!----> </pre> </blockquote>
> >></body> </html> </pre> </blockquote> <pre wrap=""><!----> </pre> </blockquote>
> >></body> </html>
> >>
> >>
> >
> >

Great news, Elaine! Sorry about the chocolate cravings though... that
sucks!!! I'll eat some for you, that'll give me an excuse... haha. :)

--

~Kristin O~
272/242.2/172

"Elaine Kirkham" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> I just got back from the doctor's where I had my ECG. Good news! My heart is completely back to
> normal & I won't have to have that cardio inversion - Yippeeeee!! Needless to say, I am so
> relieved. Now I will just have to keep that caffeine out of my diet. It's funny though, I was
> never a chocolate freak, but now that I can't have it, I want it all the time - really weird,
> isn't it! Elaine K

ooh - no caffeine? not sure I could do that..........no chocolate (well
nearly none) is bad enough..... :)

glad to hear you're a happy healthy bunny - NSVs don't get much better than that

--
krys

UK 157/135.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 struggling now......but
making progress.

> I just got back from the doctor's where I had my ECG. Good news! My heart is completely back to
> normal & I won't have to have that cardio inversion - Yippeeeee!! Needless to say, I am so
> relieved. Now I will just have to keep that caffeine out of my diet. It's funny though, I was
> never a chocolate freak, but now that I can't have it, I want it all the time - really weird,
> isn't it! Elaine K

Don't you dare eat chocolates for me ;-D If I can't have them, then nobody else should either ;-D
Just kidding. Hope you enjoy them. Elaine K

Kristin wrote:

>Great news, Elaine! Sorry about the chocolate cravings though... that sucks!!! I'll eat some for
>you, that'll give me an excuse... haha. :)
>

If you knew you had to do it, you would, but would your life be worth it? ;-D Thank goodness I'm not
a real cholcolate lover, I just couldn't imagine not being every able to have a cooky (I'm a cookie
freak!) Elaine K

krys wrote:

>ooh - no caffeine? not sure I could do that..........no chocolate (well nearly none) is bad
>enough..... :)
>
>glad to hear you're a happy healthy bunny - NSVs don't get much better than that
>

hahahaha... don't worry... I won't eat any more than usual. I should try to stop too but why is it
so addictive?

--

~Kristin O~
272/242.2/172

> Don't you dare eat chocolates for me ;-D If I can't have them, then nobody else should either ;-D
> Just kidding. Hope you enjoy them. Elaine K
>
> Kristin wrote:
>
> >Great news, Elaine! Sorry about the chocolate cravings though... that sucks!!! I'll eat some for
> >you, that'll give me an excuse... haha. :)

bgcolor="#ffffff"> Hey, I never thought about that. I must look on caffeine as an allergic reaction
so it should be a bit easier to handle ;-D<br> Elaine K<br> <br> Miss Violette wrote:<br>
<blockquote type="cite" cite="[email protected]"> <title></title>
<meta content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1" http-equiv="Content-Type"> <meta content="MSHTML
5.00.2614.3500" name="GENERATOR"> <style></style> <div><font size="2">I relate to this as I am
allergic to so many things that are common in every day products, cinnamon, paprika, MSG,
nutrasweet, and on and on... I wish you well, I have found that with time and experimentation I can
tolerate some things in very small amounts, Lee</font></div> <blockquote style="border-left: 2px
solid rgb(0, 0, 0); margin-left: 5px; margin-right: 0px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right: 0px;">
<div>Elaine Kirkham <<a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a>> wrote in
message <a href="news:[email protected]">news:ZUeLb.30977-
[email protected]</a>....</div> Thanks, Lee. I know I can live quite
happily without chocolate but it's surprising how many things you used to have that have caffeine
in it. I just have to read the labels much closer than I did before.<br> Elaine K<br> <br> Miss
Violette wrote:<br> <blockquote cite="[email protected]" type="cite">
<pre wrap="">so glad you are better, you can have the chocolate anytime you want, just remember the
consequences and how they feel, its your body and you choice, Lee, who choose a migraine when she
chooses too much chocolate... Elaine Kirkham <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
href="mailto:[email protected]"><[email protected]></a> wrote in message <a class="moz-txt-link-
freetext" href="news:[email protected]">news:hTXKb.342-
[email protected]</a>... </pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre
wrap="">I just got back from the doctor's where I had my ECG. Good news! My heart is completely
back to normal & I won't have to have that cardio inversion - Yippeeeee!! Needless to say, I am
so relieved. Now I will just have to keep that caffeine out of my diet. It's funny though, I was
never a chocolate freak, but now that I can't have it, I want it all the time - really weird, isn't
it! Elaine K

</pre> </blockquote> <pre wrap=""><!---->

</pre> </blockquote> </blockquote> </blockquote> </body> </html

Thanks Lee Elaine K

Miss Violette wrote:

> good luck, Lee
>
> Elaine Kirkham <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]... Thanks Lee. I forgot about
> carob - that is a great substitute & I will check it out to see about the caffeine content.
> Thanks again. Elaine K
>
> Miss Violette wrote:
>
>> maybe your body secretly knows there is caffeine in there and your head is only relating it
>> to coffee and soda so fake your body out, get some chocolate flavored syrup, seems like one
>> of those fancy coffee places, starbucks, gloriajean's or the like had it for coffee drinks
>> and was no chocolate in it, and you could check carob and see if there is caffeine in it.
>> When you think of the substitute flavors, think like the vanilla substitutes. Lee
>>
>> Elaine Kirkham <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]... Are there any
>> chocolate flavored things that dcn't have caffeine in them? The odd things is I never
>> craved chocolate before - it's just the forbidden fruit thing ;-D Elaine K
>>
>> Prairie Roots wrote:
>>
>>>Thanks for sharing the good news. I'm so pleased for you! Sorry about the chocolate. Can you have
>>>chocolate-FLAVORED things, or would that set up more cravings for the real thing?
>>>
>>>Prairie Roots
>>>
>>>On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 18:05:01 GMT, Elaine Kirkham <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>>I just got back from the doctor's where I had my ECG. Good news! My heart is completely back to
>>>>normal & I won't have to have that cardio inversion - Yippeeeee!! Needless to say, I am so
>>>>relieved. Now I will just have to keep that caffeine out of my diet. It's funny though, I was
>>>>never a chocolate freak, but now that I can't have it, I want it all the time - really weird,
>>>>isn't it! Elaine K
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>

bgcolor="#ffffff"> Glad the problem could be solved so easily.<br> Elaine K<br> <br> Fred
wrote:<br> <blockquote type="cite" cite="[email protected]"> <pre
wrap="">This one was FINE.

Thanks. That must have been it. Altho, I saw some message in the mix from you that were "normal" and
some that were just a little box with the Agent Logo and a number representing the number of bytes
in the message, I think.

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 03:48:28 GMT, Elaine Kirkham <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"

</pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">I've just upgraded to Netscape 7.1 & I might be
posting in HTML instead of text. I will just post in text from now on & see if that helps.
Sorry. Elaine K

Fred wrote:

</pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">What is it Elaine is now doing that all is see is
what I think is an AGENT LOGO box but nothing else. But this time, I decided to ask about it and
now in the REPLY box I am seeing that there is actually TEXT, a quote from Prairie and a
response from Elaine?

I've seen this just in the last two days (wed/thur) never before? I don't think I changed how
messages are shown?

Any info/help appreciated

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 06:10:49 GMT, Elaine Kirkham <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"

</pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap=""><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN"> <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-
1"> <title></title> </head> <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#ffffff">
Thanks, Prairie Roots. Will do.<br> Elaine K<br> <br> Prairie Roots
wrote:<br> <blockquote type="cite" cite=<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailt-
o:[email protected]">"[email protected]
om"</a>> <pre wrap="">Some of the hot chocolate mixes and instant pudding mixes are
chocolate flavored, and not real chocolate. But you'd have to read the packages to make sure.

Prairie Roots

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 03:28:54 GMT, Elaine Kirkham <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href=<a class="moz-txt-link-
rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email protected]">"mailto:[email protected]"</a>>&lt;ekirkham@ro-
gers.com&gt;</a> wrote:

</pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">Are there any chocolate flavored
things that dcn't have caffeine in them? The odd things is I never craved chocolate before - it's
just the forbidden fruit thing ;-D Elaine K

Prairie Roots wrote:&lt;br&gt; &lt;blockquote type="cite" cite=<a class="moz-txt-link-
rfc2396E" href=<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:mid704pvvctbprft37r9ls6ak3le7rb7f9l23@-
4ax.com">"mailto:[email protected]"</a>><a class="moz-txt-link-
rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email protected]">"mid704pvvctbprft37r9ls6ak3le-
[email protected]"</a></a>&gt; &lt;pre wrap=""&gt;Thanks for sharing the good
news. I'm so pleased for you! Sorry about the chocolate. Can you have chocolate-FLAVORED things, or
would that set up more cravings for the real thing?

Prairie Roots

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 18:05:01 GMT, Elaine Kirkham &lt;a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href=<a
class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href=<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
href="mailto:[email protected]">"mailto:[email protected]"</a>><a class="moz-txt-link-
rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email protected]">"mailto:[email protected]"</a></a>&gt;&-
amp;lt;[email protected]&amp;gt;&lt;/a&gt; wrote:

&lt;/pre&gt; &lt;blockquote type="cite"&gt; &lt;pre wrap=""&gt;I just got
back from the doctor's where I had my ECG. Good news! My heart is completely back to normal
&amp;amp; I won't have to have that cardio inversion - Yippeeeee!! Needless to say, I am so
relieved. Now I will just have to keep that caffeine out of my diet. It's funny though, I was never
a chocolate freak, but now that I can't have it, I want it all the time - really weird, isn't it!
Elaine K &lt;/pre&gt; &lt;/blockquote&gt; &lt;pre wrap=""&gt;&lt;!----
&gt; &lt;/pre&gt; &lt;/blockquote&gt; &lt;/body&gt;
&lt;/html&gt; </pre> </blockquote> <pre wrap=""><!----> </pre>
</blockquote> </body> </html>

</pre>
</blockquote>
<pre wrap="">

</pre> </blockquote> </blockquote> <pre wrap=""><!----> </pre> </blockquote> </body> </html

NOPE - back to the ODD logo again (G)

I can only see "glad the problem could be solved so easily" by hitting reply and reading the RAW
html code which may be shown below:

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 13:38:39 GMT, Elaine Kirkham <[email protected]> wrote:

><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-
>Type" content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1"> <title></title> </head> <body text="#000000"
>bgcolor="#ffffff"> Glad the problem could be solved so easily.<br> Elaine K<br> <br> Fred
>wrote:<br> <blockquote type="cite" cite="[email protected]"> <pre
>wrap="">This one was FINE.
>
>Thanks. That must have been it. Altho, I saw some message in the mix from you that were "normal"
>and some that were just a little box with the Agent Logo and a number representing the number of
>bytes in the message, I think.
>
>On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 03:48:28 GMT, Elaine Kirkham <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
>
> </pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">I've just upgraded to Netscape 7.1 & I might be
> posting in HTML instead of text. I will just post in text from now on & see if that helps.
> Sorry. Elaine K
>
>Fred wrote:
>
> </pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">What is it Elaine is now doing that all is see is
> what I think is an AGENT LOGO box but nothing else. But this time, I decided to ask about it
> and now in the REPLY box I am seeing that there is actually TEXT, a quote from Prairie and a
> response from Elaine?
>
>I've seen this just in the last two days (wed/thur) never before? I don't think I changed how
>messages are shown?
>
>Any info/help appreciated
>
>On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 06:10:49 GMT, Elaine Kirkham <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
>
>
>
> </pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap=""><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
> Transitional//EN"> <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-
> 1"> <title></title> </head> <body text="#000000"
> bgcolor="#ffffff"> Thanks, Prairie Roots. Will do.<br> Elaine K<br> <br>
> Prairie Roots wrote:<br> <blockquote type="cite" cite=<a class="moz-txt-link-
> rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email protected]">"mid7tlpvvk9st176c5j3r-
> [email protected]"</a>> <pre wrap="">Some of the hot chocolate mixes and
> instant pudding mixes are chocolate flavored, and not real chocolate. But you'd have to read
> the packages to make sure.
>
>Prairie Roots
>
>On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 03:28:54 GMT, Elaine Kirkham <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href=<a class="moz-txt-link-
>rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email protected]">"mailto:[email protected]"</a>>&lt;ekirkham@r-
>ogers.com&gt;</a> wrote:
>
></pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">Are there any chocolate flavored
>things that dcn't have caffeine in them? The odd things is I never craved chocolate before - it's
>just the forbidden fruit thing ;-D Elaine K
>
>Prairie Roots wrote:&lt;br&gt; &lt;blockquote type="cite" cite=<a class="moz-txt-link-
>rfc2396E" href=<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:mid704pvvctbprft37r9ls6ak3le7rb7f9l23-
>@4ax.com">"mailto:[email protected]"</a>><a class="moz-txt-link-
>rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email protected]">"mid704pvvctbprft37r9ls6ak3l-
>[email protected]"</a></a>&gt; &lt;pre wrap=""&gt;Thanks for sharing the good
>news. I'm so pleased for you! Sorry about the chocolate. Can you have chocolate-FLAVORED things, or
>would that set up more cravings for the real thing?
>
>Prairie Roots
>
>On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 18:05:01 GMT, Elaine Kirkham &lt;a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href=<a
>class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href=<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
>href="mailto:[email protected]">"mailto:[email protected]"</a>><a class="moz-txt-link-
>rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email protected]">"mailto:[email protected]"</a></a>&gt;&amp-
>;amp;lt;[email protected]&amp;gt;&lt;/a&gt; wrote:
>
>&lt;/pre&gt; &lt;blockquote type="cite"&gt; &lt;pre wrap=""&gt;I just got
>back from the doctor's where I had my ECG. Good news! My heart is completely back to normal
>&amp;amp; I won't have to have that cardio inversion - Yippeeeee!! Needless to say, I am so
>relieved. Now I will just have to keep that caffeine out of my diet. It's funny though, I was never
>a chocolate freak, but now that I can't have it, I want it all the time - really weird, isn't it!
>Elaine K &lt;/pre&gt; &lt;/blockquote&gt; &lt;pre wrap=""&gt;&lt;!----
>&gt; &lt;/pre&gt; &lt;/blockquote&gt; &lt;/body&gt;
>&lt;/html&gt; </pre> </blockquote> <pre wrap=""><!---->
></pre> </blockquote> </body> </html>
>
>
> </pre>
> </blockquote>
> <pre wrap="">
>
> </pre> </blockquote> </blockquote> <pre wrap=""><!----> </pre> </blockquote> </body> </html