Good Service

POP_Server=pop.clara.net

Guest
I slashed out and purchased a Sigg aluminium lucnh bow whilst on holiday in
Scotland in May this year.

By November the seal had come away from the lid and after a few attempts to
glue in back I gave up and emailed Sigg in Ch for any suggestions.

They forwarded my email to the UK distributor Burton McCall who promptly
sent me a replacement.

Now that is good service!

The moral - no matter how old it is ask the supplier for advice if you have
a problem, they might just give you a replacement!

Ian
(N. Ireland)

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 19:19:39 -0000, "POP_Server=pop.clara.net"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I slashed out and purchased a Sigg aluminium lucnh bow whilst on holiday in
>Scotland in May this year.

D'you know, I've read a few references to the Sigg lunch box on OM
this summer, but I'd concluded that it was actually a leg pull. It
seems they really exist, then!

<fx: trots away, mumbling 'well, I'll eat my bobble hat...>

Best wishes,
--
,,
(**)PeeWiglet~~

In article <[email protected]>, Peewiglet
wrote:
> D'you know, I've read a few references to the Sigg lunch box on OM
> this summer, but I'd concluded that it was actually a leg pull. It
> seems they really exist, then!

Yes they really do. I got a free one in a very fetching bright blue
when I subscribed to Country Walking.

Best wishes,
David

--
David Biggins
Cambridge, UK

David Biggins <[email protected]> writes
>In article <[email protected]>, Peewiglet
>wrote:
>> D'you know, I've read a few references to the Sigg lunch box on OM
>> this summer, but I'd concluded that it was actually a leg pull. It
>> seems they really exist, then!
>>

>Yes they really do. I got a free one in a very fetching bright blue
>when I subscribed to Country Walking.

No pain - no gain, eh?

Only kidding!
--