Ronde Champ

Guest
My Keith Olberman troll is up to 90+.

Merry Christmas to me.

Thanks, Ronde Champ

>My Keith Olberman troll is up to 90+.
>
>Merry Christmas to me.
>
>Thanks, Ronde Champ

I hope your at least sending Greg, Tom, & Tom christmas cards.

Bill C

>From: "ronde champ"

>My Keith Olberman troll is up to 90+.
>
>Merry Christmas to me.

Keith who?

Merry Christmas to me, too. And a Happy New Year. --Tom Paterson

> >My Keith Olberman troll is up to 90+.
> >
> >Merry Christmas to me.
> >
> >Thanks, Ronde Champ
>
> I hope your at least sending Greg, Tom, & Tom christmas cards.

Who?

Thanks, Ronde Champ

Hoppy Holidaze and Happy New Beer to all.

May everyone RACE MORE and get even more fit for 2003.

Let's see the trolls lessen next year and the RBR signal raise.

Let's see the scatological **** go away and serious race discussion increase (or even overwhelm).

-Ken

"Tom Paterson" <dustoyevsky@aol....

ronde champ wrote:
> My Keith Olberman troll is up to 90+.
>
> Merry Christmas to me.

Merry Christmas! RC is the King!

Greg

>Subject: Good Troll So Far From: "ronde champ" [email protected] Date: 12/24/2002 11:45 AM
>Eastern Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
>
>My Keith Olberman troll is up to 90+.
>
>Merry Christmas to me.
>
>Thanks, Ronde Champ

Lightweight......................

-----Sharon Peters Personal Trainer to the Stars-------- Remove "No Junk" to reply please!!!

TritonRider wrote:
>>My Keith Olberman troll is up to 90+.
>>
>>Merry Christmas to me.
>>
>>Thanks, Ronde Champ
>

> I hope your at least sending Greg, Tom, & Tom christmas cards.
>
> Bill C

Bill C, too!

Greg

"Steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA2E3643.F670%[email protected]...
> On 12/24/02 2:13 PM, in article [email protected], "Ken Papai"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Hoppy Holidaze and Happy New Beer to all.
> >
> > May everyone RACE MORE and get even more fit for 2003.
> >
> > Let's see the trolls lessen next year and the RBR signal raise.
>
> I heard through the grapevine Henry will be re-signing to RBR next year
and
> will show us all how stoooopid we really are if we putz our mindz to

You manage an outstanding job of showing how stupid you are with no help at all.