Good Troll So Far

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ronde Champ, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    My Keith Olberman troll is up to 90+.

    Merry Christmas to me.

    Thanks, Ronde Champ

    Tags:

  2. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

    >My Keith Olberman troll is up to 90+.
    >
    >Merry Christmas to me.
    >
    >Thanks, Ronde Champ

    I hope your at least sending Greg, Tom, & Tom christmas cards.

    Bill C

  3. Tom Paterson

    Tom Paterson Guest

    >From: "ronde champ"

    >My Keith Olberman troll is up to 90+.
    >
    >Merry Christmas to me.

    Keith who?

    Merry Christmas to me, too. And a Happy New Year. --Tom Paterson

  4. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    > >My Keith Olberman troll is up to 90+.
    > >
    > >Merry Christmas to me.
    > >
    > >Thanks, Ronde Champ
    >
    > I hope your at least sending Greg, Tom, & Tom christmas cards.

    Who?

    Thanks, Ronde Champ

  5. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    Hoppy Holidaze and Happy New Beer to all.

    May everyone RACE MORE and get even more fit for 2003.

    Let's see the trolls lessen next year and the RBR signal raise.

    Let's see the scatological crap go away and serious race discussion increase (or even overwhelm).

    -Ken

    "Tom Paterson" <[email protected]
    > >From: "ronde champ"
    >
    > >My Keith Olberman troll is up to 90+.
    > >
    > >Merry Christmas to me.
    >
    > Keith who?
    >
    > Merry Christmas to me, too. And a Happy New Year. --Tom Paterson

  6. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    ronde champ wrote:
    > My Keith Olberman troll is up to 90+.
    >
    > Merry Christmas to me.

    Merry Christmas! RC is the King!

    Greg

  7. >Subject: Good Troll So Far From: "ronde champ" [email protected] Date: 12/24/2002 11:45 AM
    >Eastern Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
    >
    >My Keith Olberman troll is up to 90+.
    >
    >Merry Christmas to me.
    >
    >Thanks, Ronde Champ

    Lightweight......................

    -----Sharon Peters Personal Trainer to the Stars-------- Remove "No Junk" to reply please!!!

  8. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    TritonRider wrote:
    >>My Keith Olberman troll is up to 90+.
    >>
    >>Merry Christmas to me.
    >>
    >>Thanks, Ronde Champ
    >

    > I hope your at least sending Greg, Tom, & Tom christmas cards.
    >
    > Bill C

    Bill C, too!

    Greg

  9. Chris D

    Chris D Guest

    "Steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA2E3643.F670%[email protected]...
    > On 12/24/02 2:13 PM, in article [email protected], "Ken Papai"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > Hoppy Holidaze and Happy New Beer to all.
    > >
    > > May everyone RACE MORE and get even more fit for 2003.
    > >
    > > Let's see the trolls lessen next year and the RBR signal raise.
    >
    > I heard through the grapevine Henry will be re-signing to RBR next year
    and
    > will show us all how stoooopid we really are if we putz our mindz to

    You manage an outstanding job of showing how stupid you are with no help at all.