Good UK Specialized clothing dealer?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Calz, May 13, 2003.

  1. Calz

    Calz Guest

    Popped into my LBS at the weekend to pick up a new Long sleeve jersey, I knew exactly what I wanted
    (Link at end) and took it for granted they wouldn't have one but could order me one in.

    No problem they say, 5 mins later off the phone from the Specialized supplier, "Sorry, can't get
    them anymore as they've all sold out, won't be able to get them until the winter when the '04 range
    comes out and they'll probably change design aswell", He then suggested the only way I might get one
    is from a shop that already had one in stock.

    So... Any good suppliers in the UK either shop only, mail order, net or even from the states that
    ship to the UK that might have one?

    Link... http://www.specialized.com/SBCEqProduct.jsp?section=12890&browselevel=apparel&JServSessionI-
    droot=y31x45rbm7.j27006

    Much appreciated Steve

    Tags:

  2. Calz

    Calz Guest

    On Tue, 13 May 2003 10:12:33 +0100, Calz <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Popped into my LBS at the weekend to pick up a new Long sleeve jersey, I knew exactly what I wanted
    >(Link at end) and took it for granted they wouldn't have one but could order me one in.
    >
    >No problem they say, 5 mins later off the phone from the Specialized supplier, "Sorry, can't get
    >them anymore as they've all sold out, won't be able to get them until the winter when the '04 range
    >comes out and they'll probably change design aswell", He then suggested the only way I might get
    >one is from a shop that already had one in stock.
    >
    >So... Any good suppliers in the UK either shop only, mail order, net or even from the states that
    >ship to the UK that might have one?
    >
    >Link... http://www.specialized.com/SBCEqProduct.jsp?section=12890&browselevel=apparel&JServSession-
    >Idroot=y31x45rbm7.j27006
    >

    >Much appreciated Steve

    Scrap that... My mate just rang as he found a place in Croydon that had one :eek:)

    Steve

  3. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  4. Calz