Good Wednesday Morning All!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Dave W, Apr 23, 2003.

  1. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    I hope everyone has a good humpday, and gets a chance to get out and ride!

    I plan too, after I clean out my garage. My kids think it's their private Romper room.

    Then I have a job interview this afternoon. Rule # 1 in my industry is CYA (cover your ass!)

    Rule# 2 is find a better job. So I'm alway's on the hunt. Luckily I live in a state that has a very
    large air cargo presence. Jobs are everywhere.

    Sorba-ATL is having a small group ride is having a group ride this weekend down at Dauset. Any ATL
    peeps interested, it starts @ 10:00 am

    Heres a link to Dauset for those interested: http://www.dausettrails.com/

    turn your speakers down though!!

    Have a great day.

    Dave

    Tags:

  2. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Dave W wrote:

    But it's afternoon here. In fact, only two hours till I get to leg it out the building and hit
    the trails.

    > I hope everyone has a good humpday, and gets a chance to get out and ride!
    >
    > I plan too, after I clean out my garage. My kids think it's their private Romper room.
    >
    > Then I have a job interview this afternoon. Rule # 1 in my industry is CYA (cover your ass!)
    >
    > Rule# 2 is find a better job. So I'm alway's on the hunt. Luckily I live in a state that has a
    > very large air cargo presence. Jobs are everywhere.

    I thought you got a super-duper job a couple of months ago that was going to lead to a dramatic
    change in your character?

    > Have a great day.

    You too, Dave.

  3. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 15:01:05 +0200, bomba <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Dave W wrote:
    >
    >But it's afternoon here. In fact, only two hours till I get to leg it out the building and hit
    >the trails.

    Ah, so sorry. It is an international group isn't it. Well then, Good afternoon to ya' You too Shaun!
    And all your other international types.

    >> Then I have a job interview this afternoon. Rule # 1 in my industry is CYA (cover your ass!)
    > >
    >> Rule# 2 is find a better job. So I'm alway's on the hunt. Luckily I live in a state that has a
    >> very large air cargo presence. Jobs are everywhere.
    >
    >I thought you got a super-duper job a couple of months ago that was going to lead to a dramatic
    >change in your character?

    See Rule# 2-mo money, mo money, mo money!

    >> Have a great day.
    >
    >You too, Dave.

    Thanks

  4. Dave W says:

    >> I hope everyone has a good humpday,

    How appropriate!

    ;-)

    Steve

  5. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On 23 Apr 2003 13:16:47 GMT, [email protected] (Stephen Baker) wrote:

    >Dave W says:
    >
    >>> I hope everyone has a good humpday,
    >
    >How appropriate!
    >
    >;-)
    >
    >Steve

    Yes, it is now. Thanks to you!

    Have a good day Noah!

  6. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 15:01:05 +0200, bomba <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Dave W wrote:
    > >
    > >But it's afternoon here. In fact, only two hours till I get to leg it out the building and hit
    > >the trails.
    >
    > Ah, so sorry. It is an international group isn't it. Well then, Good afternoon to ya' You too
    > Shaun! And all your other international types.

    Yeah, you have a good day to ya stoopit eejit ',;~}~

    Shaun aRe - Can you believe it, they're actually trying to get me to do some

  7. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 15:33:38 +0100, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 15:01:05 +0200, bomba <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Dave W wrote:
    >> >
    >> >But it's afternoon here. In fact, only two hours till I get to leg it out the building and hit
    >> >the trails.
    >>
    >> Ah, so sorry. It is an international group isn't it. Well then, Good afternoon to ya' You too
    >> Shaun! And all your other international types.
    >
    >Yeah, you have a good day to ya stoopit eejit ',;~}~
    >
    >Shaun aRe - Can you believe it, they're actually trying to get me to do some

    Damn, I guess your day isn't going to well then. I mean who do think they are, expecting you to work
    at your job! jeez

    Dave (the nerve of some people huh/)

  8. Technician

    Technician Guest

    > On 23 Apr 2003 13:16:47 GMT, [email protected] (Stephen Baker) wrote:
    >
    > >Dave W says:

    > >How appropriate!
    > >
    > >;-)
    > >
    > >Steve
    >
    > Yes, it is now. Thanks to you!
    >
    > Have a good day Noah!

    I think i missed something...

    ~Travis
    --
    To reply by email, remove clothes.

    travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator TF Custom Electronic, Owner/Founder/Developer

  9. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 15:33:38 +0100, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > >Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > >> Ah, so sorry. It is an international group isn't it. Well then, Good afternoon to ya' You too
    > >> Shaun! And all your other international types.
    > >
    > >Yeah, you have a good day to ya stoopit eejit ',;~}~
    > >
    > >Shaun aRe - Can you believe it, they're actually trying to get me to do
    some

    > Damn, I guess your day isn't going to well then.

    Panic!

    > I mean who do think they are, expecting you to work at your job! jeez

    I know! I wouldn't mind so much but none of the machines or tools are

    > Dave (the nerve of some people huh/)

    Yeah, bunch o' wankers.

    Shaun aRe

  10. John G

    John G Guest

    Stephen Baker wrote:
    > Dave W says:
    >

    >>>I hope everyone has a good humpday,
    >>

    > How appropriate!

    Ahh SH!T..... I just sprayed coffee all over my screen. (Not just figuratively speaking I
    _really_ did!-(

  11. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Stephen Baker wrote:
    > John G says:
    >
    >> Ahh SH!T..... I just sprayed coffee all over my screen. (Not just figuratively speaking I
    >> _really_ did!-(
    >
    > Just load one of TBF's little pics and lick it off - that should please the colleagues.....
    >
    > Steve

    good morning to all from the dry side of WA. If I planned my life and rides aroung whether it
    *might* rain right now I'd be screwed. No riding today anyway, got a good one in yesterday and I
    have work to do. Plus hubby is leaving for Seattle this evening and we have a date this afternoon.

    penny

  12. Dave W wrote:
    > I hope everyone has a good humpday, and gets a chance to get out and ride!
    >
    > I plan too, after I clean out my garage. My kids think it's their private Romper room.
    >
    > Then I have a job interview this afternoon. Rule # 1 in my industry is CYA (cover your ass!)
    >
    > Rule# 2 is find a better job. So I'm alway's on the hunt. Luckily I live in a state that has a
    > very large air cargo presence. Jobs are everywhere.
    >
    > Sorba-ATL is having a small group ride is having a group ride this weekend down at Dauset. Any ATL
    > peeps interested, it starts @ 10:00 am
    >
    > Heres a link to Dauset for those interested: http://www.dausettrails.com/
    >
    > turn your speakers down though!!
    >
    > Have a great day.
    >
    > Dave

    Screw you all. Chem test, EN2 CAD test (although its written, not on a a computer... WTF?) today,
    final project for "computer and the environment" (AKA worst class ever) due tomorrow, Psych test
    tomorrow, My group of 5 has to finish building our laser (it lases now, we need to adjust lenses and
    clean up the install a bit) and do a presentation on it for Chem by Monday, then 10 page paper on
    the laser for May 2nd, the same day finals start, EN2 CAD Final Project (lamp, should be easy but
    I'm making mine way too complex - yeah four bar!) due the 8th....

    So yeah. Screw you all. If I'm lucky, I'll get riding once or twice during reading period. After
    that, gotta wait till the 11th when I'm home. Hopefully there will be a bike to build up when I
    get there :)

    Jon Bond

  13. > > >Shaun aRe - Can you believe it, they're actually trying to get me to do
    > some

    > > Damn, I guess your day isn't going to well then.
    >
    > Panic!
    >
    > > I mean who do think they are, expecting you to work at your job! jeez
    >
    > I know! I wouldn't mind so much but none of the machines or tools are

    Shaun, just a shot in the dark here but back when you started, before you found out about
    newsgroups, was it your job to fix the machines and tools?

    Steve E.

  14. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    spademan o---[) * <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > > some

    > > > Damn, I guess your day isn't going to well then.
    > >
    > > Panic!
    > >
    > > > I mean who do think they are, expecting you to work at your job! jeez
    > >
    > > I know! I wouldn't mind so much but none of the machines or tools are

    > Shaun, just a shot in the dark here

    Wanker ',;~P~

    > but back when you started, before you found out about newsgroups, was it your job to fix the
    > machines and tools?

    Heh, nope! I'd fix the bloody things, but:

    1) Most are so old, they pre-date my father.

    were never meant to see a production line.

    2) My Dad doesn't like to pay for tools/parts, being a tight fisted wanker (We don't call him
    'Bluebell' for nothing - you work it out...).

    sadly however, a stifled one

    Shaun aRe