Good X-mas present!

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by GinaNY, Dec 31, 2007.

1. GinaNY

GinaNY New Member

I have a fluid trainer!! Yea - so who cares about the 12 inches of snow out there - I'm warm (sweating like mad actually) in the comfort of my own home!

Here is my question - I had been looking at a Kurt Kinetic, but received a Cycl-ops. Is there a big enough difference that I should return this one and demand the other??

I am enjoying the DVD that came with it too, actual race footage - getting ready for my first race this spring. Of course it is a men's championship race, so its a little out of my league...

What do you think boys??

Tags:

2. kdelong

kdelong Well-Known Member

Cycl-Ops is as good as Kurt Kinetic IMHO. As long as it has all the funtions that you want, I wouldn't bother returning it.

3. rwinthenorth

rwinthenorth New Member

I think CycleOps are excellent, but I'm confused at the question:confused:. Did you order one thing and get another? Or did they offer it to you and you accepted it?

4. Yojimbo_

Yojimbo_ Well-Known Member

I'm guessing it was a gift............

5. GinaNY

GinaNY New Member

I had casually mentioned to a family member that I was looking at fluid trainers and they got me the CycleOps for X-mas. I had only really looked at the other. Didn't mean to be confusing but it does come pretty naturally to me.;)